Onboard Credit

madisonwi

Love DisneyWorld!
Is there anyway to tell from your documents or online what your shipboard credit amount is? I know we got something for booking online as well as the fuel supplement refund, but I have no way of knowing exactly what the amount total is?!:confused3

I do not believe that they even post any of your credits to your account until you get on the ship. I called my TA to find out what should have been there based on what she gave us. When I got my bill, it shows showed the OBC posted to my account the day I got on the ship.

If you booked through a TA you can have them call DCL and find out what your OBC is. If you booked directly with DCL, you can call them yourself and find out.

When you retrieve your upcoming reservation on line, you can go to credit card authorization and choose cash/other. When you select this option it will say $xxx onboard credit limit. Is this your shipboard credit?

When you retrieve your upcoming reservation on line, you can go to credit card authorization and choose cash/other. When you select this option it will say $xxx onboard credit limit. Is this your shipboard credit?

I'm not sure either... You know when you stay at any WDW resorts, they say you credit limit on your card is approved up to this amount..like they say hey you can charge up to $1000 without needing to talk to your credit card company. I wonder if its like that???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!