On the Magic what is your favorite place to eat Breakfast and why.

Lumiere's. Leisurely, vacation luxury. Feels like an event instead of a buffet or rushed cafeteria feel.

Topsiders everyday. Eat outside, on own time and decide what to eat by what looks appetizing. :thumbsup2

Topsiders everyday. Eat outside, on own time and decide what to eat by what looks appetizing. :thumbsup2

100% agree on this comment for lunch. We loved trying the different themed foods while sitting outside and enjoying the beautiful view. However we found on our two cruises this summer that the food got progressively worse each morning for breakfast. The first day the food was fine and then it was like they gave up. So we had no choice to eat at Lumiere's. The only downside for some people ("luckily" we have a toddler that wakes up at dawn) is that you need to get there early or else you have to wait for a table. Once you are seated the wait isn't that bad since they bring you drinks and breakfast pastries while you want for your food.

Our favourite place to eat breakfast is room service on our verandah. I don't care that the food is ordinary--the setting more than makes up for it!

Topsiders everyday. We don't like the long drawn out breakfast. We want to get on with our day.

Room service, for the privacy and the view.

Palo brunch, for the romance and the quality of the food.

Lumieres. Cannot handle the runny eggs at Topsiders plus I don't want to overeat in the morning--ruins the whole day.

Resist breakfast and eat PALO Brunch on a sea day! We made the mistake of eating a breakfast before going... bad idea. Super stuffed.

We ate at topsiders every morning because DD(1) was in a stage where she woke up at 6am or earlier every day. She was starved by the time the buffet opened up. It and Goofy's Galley were the only things open the earliest (7/730).

This next cruise we will try for Lumiere's/Triton's at least once. The menu looked yummy.

Palo is the very best choice for us.

But can't do that everyday so we love to sit up at Topsiders and enjoy the views.

To avoid the runny eggs BLECK! I order two over easy from the omelet station.

For us it is always up at Topsiders sitting outside. I love the view in the morning looking out over the ocean, so peaceful, it reminds me why we love to cruise:yay:.

Either Lumiere's or an early Palo Brunch. Both are "classy" and so relaxing. I like being served breakfast and get kinda tired of the foods at the breakfast buffets.

Sitting outside at Topsiders, nothing better then watching the ocean pass by, smelling the sea air and enjoying a Mickey waffle. :)

It doesn't really seem to matter where you eat breakfast, they all seem to serve the same reconstituted powdered eggs and bacon the consistency of watercolor paper :crazy2: We just got off the ship Sunday and tried Topsiders, Lumiers, and Parrot Cay! We were able to find great stuff for lunch and dinner, so I'm not one of those people who just thinks their food is horrible, quite the opposite. We just did not like their breakfasts.

We only cruise ever 3-4 years, the quality of breakfast was notably declined since we last cruise in 2009.

That said (to answer your original question), pick your spot for the ambiance you are looking for, the food is all the same. we had children with us, so we ended up at Topsiders most because we could get in and out quickly.

Lumiere's because it is quite and relaxing and they bring you your food. Also I love the pineapple and french toast stack there, delicous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter