On the Floor and Out the Door!: a 17 day HalloChristmas, RunDisney, MNSSHP, HHN, MVMCP adventure! new 2/8!

Tuesday, October 29th 2019

Today was our last full Universal day before heading back to WDW property so we woke up bright and early.

At the nice early hour of 8:19 AM, we were greeting with blue skies and this gorgeous sight:

We were all excited for our second night at Halloween Horror Nights so our plan was to get some good ride time in, have lunch and then take a break before returning for the event.

Side note: As you probably have heard already, Universal announced HHN wouldn't happen this year. :( :( It comes as no big surprise obviously but my Halloween-loving heart is so sad. I guess we just have to hope for a really great event next year!

The park was already open so we headed in to Diagon Alley.

Escape from Gringotts was only a 10 minute wait so that was our first ride of the day!

To no one's surprise, I took another photo tour of the queue.

We escaped and got our picture to prove it.

After the ride, I took advantage of the boys being half asleep to lead them on a photo/shopping tour of the area.

In the sweet shop, I wanted one of everything.

I resisted buying anything since I knew it'd melt before I was ready to eat it and sadly, forgot to come back later. I really wanted a cauldron cake!

The sweet shop is connected to Weasley's where I found the cutest pygmy puff keychain that I had to have!

I was also tempted to purchase bubble blowing boy but Mike talked me out of it :rotfl:.

After my purchase, we headed across the street to a building I never realized existed before.

The Shutterbuttons studio.

I believe I mentioned the photo package we prepurchased for the trip. It included all our photos for 5 days as well as some hard copy prints and also a Shutterbuttons video session. I wasn't 100% sure what the Shutterbuttons session was but I was excited to find out.

Basically, we were placed in a room with a green screen and given wands and robes.

A TM came in and led us through a series of scenes to act out and we spent a lot of time cracking up during it.

The TMs told us it takes some time to make the video so we decided to take the train over to Islands of Adventure in the meantime.

On the way, I got distracted by the Knight Bus.

It's a little weird to talk to a shrunken head but why not 🤷‍♀️

In case you forgot, don't ask them to go anywhere underwater.

I don't think I'd ever stopped to look in back of the Knight bus before so I was excited to explore it.

Looks like a great place for a nap, I must say.

Once we were done exploring, we went over to King's Cross Station to catch the train.

Tuesday, October 29 2019 Part 2

The line looked a little long (for some reason the line is always longer to go this way as opposed to the other direction) but we only ended up waiting about 10 minutes.

Soon enough, we were boarded into our car!

Doesn't Mike look excited?

In no time, we arrived at Islands of Adventure and disembarked.

I had convinced the boys to ride the Jurassic Park River Adventure so I was attempting to lead us there but because of the construction of the new coaster, I got turned around and we walked a little aimlessly for a few minutes. Oops.

A quick photo tour of the path we took so you can also envision walking in circles with us:

Oh look we made it!

There was almost no line so in no time, we were on our wet journey through Jurassic Park.

After our ride, we stopped at one of those automated camera spots to take our picture with the Jeep because I wanted our money's worth out of the photo package lol.

And a second one because I wanted everyone to look scared. As you can see, some of us take direction better than others.

It was approaching 10:30 AM at this point and we still had to go back to Universal Studios and get our video before lunch and I knew we'd never make it through HHN without a break in the day so I suggested we use a set of our ruby passes on Hagrid's and then take the train back. Luckily, I met no resistance to this plan.

So, back to Hogsmeade we went.

There was a photo CM on the bridge by Hogwarts so we stopped for some pictures.

When we got to Hagrid's, the wait time was posted at 250 minutes so we were even more grateful to have those extra Ruby passes!

Since I let Mike have the motorbike the first time, it was my turn this time and it's definitely more thrilling that way!

Steve was paired with a nice single rider and they were chatting in line so Mike and I took on the annoying parent role and teased him about flirting with her :rotfl:.

I had seen on Facebook that morning that you should get a ride photo at Hagrid's if you have the photo package so I asked the TM at the counter and she had no clue what I was talking about lol. Luckily, the girl next to her did and showed it to her and she was very excited about it!

After another great Hagrid's ride, we went to the Hogsmeade station to board the train.

Our train ride was quick and uneventful and we were soon back in front of Gringotts.

We went back to the Shutterbuttons studios and were able to easily pick up our video. They also offered us to purchase still prints from the session but they weren't included in our photo package so we decided not to.

Voila: our cinematic debut!

We made our way out of the park and decided to have lunch on Citiwalk at a place I'd been dying to try- Cowfish!

It's a fusion sushi burger bar and the concept sounds kinda strange but I'd heard good things and was excited to try it.

I chose the Fusion Specialty Bento Box (A combo meal featuring both burger and sushi, including a mini-burger with American cheese, pickles and chopped red onion, sweet potato fries, Thai cucumbers, edamame and choice of a 4 piece Fusion Specialty roll- I chose the Firecracker Roll $18)

It was really good but SO much food. Also, I miss eating sushi :(

Mike and Steve both got burgers.

Mike got one that I no longer see on the menu called The Cowfish Has Officially Left the Building A.K.A. the Hunka Hunka* (Full-pound beef burger, creamy peanut butter, fried bananas, applewood bacon, brioche bun $17).

The combo of ingredients (to me anyway) sounded like it would either be delicious or terrible but Mike said it worked and was delicious.

Steve got the Texas Longhorn (Beef burger, cheddar cheese, onion strings, jalapeño bacon, tangy BBQ sauce, lettuce, tomato, brioche bun $15) without the cheese because he doesn't like most cheese :confused3:confused3

It looked really good and he liked it and ate the whole thing, even though I find it hard to understand a burger without cheese.

After a delicious meal, we went back to the car and to the hotel for a well-needed break before our night at Halloween Horror Nights!

First, congrats on the baby! I'm 15 weeks with girl #2. How excited are you for that first trip with a baby? We had to cancel my 19 month old's first trip thanks to covid, but I can't wait to have both girls down there--even if it means a complete overhaul of our touring style for a good long while.

Second, the Appliance Direct commercials! Back in it had to be mid-late 90s, he had his daughter on there. She'd pop up from behind an appliance, throw her hands straight up in the air then out to her sides and say, "See it all and save!" every time he said his lines. So it would just be "[insert sales pitch] See it all and save! [insert sales pitch] See it all and save! [insert sales pitch] See it all and save!" over and over again. My mom and I used to crack up laughing and to this day we'll randomly quote it to each other.

Arms up! "See it all--" Arms out to the side "--and save!"

If you need a fix, there are plenty of those commercials on YouTube.

Side note: As you probably have heard already, Universal announced HHN wouldn't happen this year. :( :( It comes as no big surprise obviously but my Halloween-loving heart is so sad.
I had heard that and no, I'm not surprised. Sad... but not surprised.
Escape from Gringotts was only a 10 minute wait so that was our first ride of the day!
At 10 minutes, you pretty much have to!
To no one's surprise, I took another photo tour of the queue.
Pretty much have to do that too! :laughing:
We escaped and got our picture to prove it.
This is not proof! For all I know you could still be there and writing all this from your cell.
After the ride, I took advantage of the boys being half asleep to lead them on a photo/shopping tour of the area.
Devious of you. ::yes::
In the sweet shop, I wanted one of everything.
:laughing: Of course! How can you not?
I resisted buying anything since I knew it'd melt before I was ready to eat it and sadly, forgot to come back later.
well poop!
The sweet shop is connected to Weasley's where I found the cutest pygmy puff keychain that I had to have!
And did you?
I was also tempted to purchase bubble blowing boy but Mike talked me out of it :rotfl:.
:laughing:
Basically, we were placed in a room with a green screen and given wands and robes.
Those two photos almost look like they were photoshopped. With and without robes.
It's a little weird to talk to a shrunken head but why not 🤷‍♀️
That's what she said.

:duck:
Looks like a great place for a nap, I must say.
One must always travel in style, Courtney.
The line looked a little long (for some reason the line is always longer to go this way as opposed to the other direction) but we only ended up waiting about 10 minutes.
Not bad at all. :)
Soon enough, we were boarded into our car!

thrilled.
After our ride, we stopped at one of those automated camera spots to take our picture with the Jeep
You guys sure got soaked!
When we got to Hagrid's, the wait time was posted at 250 minutes so we were even more grateful to have those extra Ruby passes!
:scared:
Steve was paired with a nice single rider and they were chatting in line so Mike and I took on the annoying parent role and teased him about flirting with her :rotfl:
:laughing:
Cute video. :)
I chose the Fusion Specialty Bento Box
That looks good!
(Full-pound beef burger, creamy peanut butter, fried bananas, applewood bacon, brioche bun $17).
:faint:
The combo of ingredients (to me anyway) sounded like it would either be delicious or terrible but Mike said it worked and was delicious.
I would never order that. Maybe it's good, but... nope. Just never would.
If someone bought it for me and plunked it in front of me, I'd definitely try it... but I wouldn't order it.
It looked really good and he liked it and ate the whole thing, even though I find it hard to understand a burger without cheese.
My youngest DD is like that. I don't get it either.

I love the videos, very cool!
We have been to Cowfish and really enjoyed it!
I love the Knight Bus The back of the bus is great, I didn’t even know about that until I read about it on the Dis!
I hope to conquer Hagrid’s adventure someday 👍

First, congrats on the baby! I'm 15 weeks with girl #2.

Thank you! 🥰 🥰 Congrats to you also! How are you feeling? I was convinced I was having a girl the whole first three months :rotfl:

How excited are you for that first trip with a baby?

I can't wait! I'm so sorry you had to cancel your daughter's first trip :( but it will be awesome for them to have their first trip together! It's crazy to think about how different our trips will be now but I'm so excited for it!

Second, the Appliance Direct commercials! Back in it had to be mid-late 90s, he had his daughter on there. She'd pop up from behind an appliance, throw her hands straight up in the air then out to her sides and say, "See it all and save!" every time he said his lines. So it would just be "[insert sales pitch] See it all and save! [insert sales pitch] See it all and save! [insert sales pitch] See it all and save!" over and over again. My mom and I used to crack up laughing and to this day we'll randomly quote it to each other.

Arms up! "See it all--" Arms out to the side "--and save!"

If you need a fix, there are plenty of those commercials on YouTube.

Omg :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I'm glad we're not the only ones who quote those commercials and laughed! I youtubed them last night- I needed those laughs!

I had heard that and no, I'm not surprised. Sad... but not surprised.

My feelings exactly. I keep saying it was a good year to get pregnant cause everything I wanted to do is getting cancelled anyway :rotfl:

This is not proof! For all I know you could still be there and writing all this from your cell.

Oy I can't get away with anything with you- you've figured me out!

And did you?

Yup! It's sitting in a bin of random items in the living room now because I'm not sure what to do with it lol

Those two photos almost look like they were photoshopped. With and without robes.

I thought that too!

You guys sure got soaked!

That's why Mike hates it :rotfl:

I would never order that. Maybe it's good, but... nope. Just never would.
If someone bought it for me and plunked it in front of me, I'd definitely try it... but I wouldn't order it.

I wouldn't order it either. I find things like that good for a bite but not for a whole meal.

My youngest DD is like that. I don't get it either.

:confused3:confused3 Kids these days!

Thank you! 🥰 🥰 Congrats to you also! How are you feeling? I was convinced I was having a girl the whole first three months :rotfl:

I can't wait! I'm so sorry you had to cancel your daughter's first trip :( but it will be awesome for them to have their first trip together! It's crazy to think about how different our trips will be now but I'm so excited for it!

Omg :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I'm glad we're not the only ones who quote those commercials and laughed! I youtubed them last night- I needed those laughs!
Feeling pretty good now. Nausea was killer in the first trimester, and the Rx my OB gave me to manage it spiked my anxiety through the roof so I had to tough it out those last few weeks. SO glad that part’s over!

And I was the total opposite of you. I swore this one was a boy because the pregnancy felt so different. The nausea was worse. My skin has been perfect with DD and this time I swear puberty was kinder to my face. 😂. We did the NIPT genetic testing so when I got the results at around 13 weeks I was stunned to see female on the portal.

I can’t wait to get them both down there. I know we have several years of slower paced trips ahead of us, but I’ve had many years of park commando behind me so it’ll be a nice change to let them take the lead while I fruitlessly hold back tears at my kids experiencing the things I grew up with. I’m sure you agree—we’re gonna need SO MANY TISSUES that first trip. 😂

DD is such a little daredevil already so hopefully she’ll be my big ride buddy once she’s tall enough.

Universal requires you to have a child under a certain height to ride and until Robert Allan makes his arrival,

:love: Love the name!

Finally, it was our turn and WHOA it was scarier than I expected.

I didn't take any pictures because I was afraid to drop my phone lol but here's a picture from google of the ride track.

A perfect ride to put small children on :sad2:

The Death Eaters were singling out people in the crowd and Mike's niece was dying to get picked so she was thrilled when it happened.

That's a brave girl!

As we were wandering around enjoying the show, Mike's brother-in-law made a trip to get Butterbeer for all of us who wanted it :love:

:wave2:::yes::

A nice quote when leaving the restaurant.

:love:

The Shutterbuttons studio.

I believe I mentioned the photo package we prepurchased for the trip. It included all our photos for 5 days as well as some hard copy prints and also a Shutterbuttons video session. I wasn't 100% sure what the Shutterbuttons session was but I was excited to find out.

I never noticed that too. We had the photo package back in 2015, but maybe this wasn't there then?

he looks like he wants to take a nap 😴

There was almost no line so in no time, we were on our wet journey through Jurassic Park.

Such a fun ride!

Since I let Mike have the motorbike the first time, it was my turn this time and it's definitely more thrilling that way!

I love that coaster! Would love to bring my kids just to ride it!

Super cute! You're a natural :thumbsup2

Halloween Horror Nights: Night 2!

Disclaimer: These updates feature pictures from Halloween Horror Nights so there may be some scary/gory images- just be aware!

After a delicious lunch at Cowfish, we spent a couple hours relaxing in our room.

Around 3:20 we headed back to Universal and at 3:45 pm, we lined up outside the entrance to the holding area for Halloween Horror Nights.

Steve and I took all 3 of our refillable cups for ICEEs and left Mike holding our place in line. When we returned, there was a group a few lines over who had clearly pregamed the event and were already visibly tipsy. The old lady in me couldn't imagine lasting til the end of the event if I was already drunk before 4 pm :rotfl: . They were actually pretty entertaining until one or two of them started vaping in line 🤦‍♀️. I found it annoying but also read the situation and knew that confrontation wouldn't end well and dealt with it.

Well, there was a woman next to us with her teenage son who chose the opposite route and chose to tell them the park's smoking policy and give them the map showing the smoking areas. As I predicted, this went over like a ton of bricks and the 2 men in the group started yelling, calling her a snitch and vaping even more. :oops: Considering we were all entering a holding area together for a significant amount of time, I had concerns.

Thankfully, the TMs began scanning tickets soon after and let us in.

This particular holding area split into 2 where you could wait for either the Stranger Things house or Ghostbusters. Since we did Stranger Things on our first HHN night, we opted for Ghostbusters tonight. The vaping group and the woman who confronted them all went to the Stranger Things side 🥳🥳.

It was 4:10 at this point and the park didn't close for day guests until 5 so we had some time to wait.

I spied Marilyn Monroe meeting fans across the way.

We played Head's Up to pass the time and were grateful for the snack stand on our side this time to refill our cups as we waited.

Once the park officially closed, we were able to see them start driving the cars in for the Zombieland scare zone.

HHN officially starts at 6:30 but the benefit of the holding areas is that you get released to the houses early. The exact time varies depending on how quickly day guests are able to be cleared from the park. Tonight was a good night and at 5:30 exactly, the guests on the other side were released to Stranger Things and then we were released to Ghostbusters!

The barricades are nice to see when you're entering them empty (not so much when they're full of lots of humans!)

The Ghostbusters house was a lot of fun and we all enjoyed it. It wasn't necessarily a "scary" house but a fun one with scenes from the movie.

It was about 5:50 when we got out of Ghostbusters, so we decided to get in line for one of the houses we didn't get to our first night, Us. I hadn't seen the movie this was based on (and still haven't lol) but I'd heard it was pretty creepy so I was excited.

We joined a very short line of people waiting for it to open at 6 and were in in no time.

The verdict: It definitely was creepy! I don't think Mike or Steve had seen the movie either so none of us knew what to expect but we all thought it was well done. It was by far the scariest house, in my opinion, and it became one of my favorites for that reason.

I wanted to go through the Killer Klowns house again because it was my favorite from our first HHN night so we headed in that direction.

To get there, you walk through part of the Zombieland scare zone so we stopped to play with the porta potties (there's a sentence you probably don't hear too often!)

This video is my favorite :rotfl::rotfl:! I laugh every time I watch it.

While we were in line for the Killer Klowns house, we were right next to the Anarcade scare zone which is also right at the entrance to the park. In this scare zone, there were women walking around on stilts. We watched a guy walk in the park, walk into the scare zone and go up to the lady on stilts and kick his foot out like he was going to kick her stilts. :confused3

Why? Your guess is as good as mine. Well, this scare actor was having none of that and immediately called security over and we watched them escort the guy out of the park! I thought it was great that they reacted so quickly because she could've gotten really hurt falling off those stilts but also what an idiot that guy was. He only made it 2 minutes in the event! I'll never understand people.

Anyway, we made it into the house soon enough and I loved it again! Definitely my favorite house from last year.

I made the boys circle around afterwards for the photo op.

I requested everyone look scared for the photo. I got one out of the two I guess!

It was only 6:40 at this point so technically HHN had only started 10 minutes ago and we'd done so much!

We spent a few minutes debating what to do next and everyone wanted to go through the Universal Monsters house again.

Another scare zone en route.

We waited in line about 10 minutes.

I'm glad we got a chance to do this house again because our first go through was just ok but this one was much better! We saw so many more monsters so I liked it even more.

It was only just after 7 pm at this point but I was absolutely starving and needed to stop for food to make it through the night.

Probably not the best use of time but sometimes you just need to eat!

One of my go-to Universal quick service places is the taco stand in the Simpsons area so that's what I got.

I didn't document what or if the boys got anything lol but I can tell you I was very happy with my tacos!

We stopped at the Coke freestyle building to refill our cups and I designed a virtual soda bottle with my name :rotfl:.

The line for the Nightengales house was short so we decided to go through it again.

This house got a lot of criticism but I kinda liked it. I think the story line was a little lost in the execution but I enjoyed the scares in it.

When we were done, all the house lines were pretty long so we decided to go into Diagon Alley and ride Gringotts.

Feeling pretty good now. Nausea was killer in the first trimester, and the Rx my OB gave me to manage it spiked my anxiety through the roof so I had to tough it out those last few weeks. SO glad that part’s over!

And I was the total opposite of you. I swore this one was a boy because the pregnancy felt so different. The nausea was worse. My skin has been perfect with DD and this time I swear puberty was kinder to my face. 😂. We did the NIPT genetic testing so when I got the results at around 13 weeks I was stunned to see female on the portal.

I can’t wait to get them both down there. I know we have several years of slower paced trips ahead of us, but I’ve had many years of park commando behind me so it’ll be a nice change to let them take the lead while I fruitlessly hold back tears at my kids experiencing the things I grew up with. I’m sure you agree—we’re gonna need SO MANY TISSUES that first trip. 😂

DD is such a little daredevil already so hopefully she’ll be my big ride buddy once she’s tall enough.

Glad you're feeling good now! The nausea/vomiting was the worst part to me and there were a lot of days I didn't know if I was gonna make it.

They say every pregnancy is different so I guess they aren't lying :rotfl: :rotfl: . My chin has been breaking out like crazy too! But I blame it on the pregnancy and the masks lol.

Definitely going to need to bring a ton of tissues lol. I never cried much about things before but I can cry at anything now!

I hope your DD will like rides- I have the same hope for my son lol. Mike and I are both big ride people so hopefully we'll pass it on to him.

:love: Love the name!

Thank you 🥰 🥰 🥰

A perfect ride to put small children on :sad2:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:That's what I was thinking too- especially since you're not even sitting next to them!

I never noticed that too. We had the photo package back in 2015, but maybe this wasn't there then?

We had the photo package once before and it wasn't included then either. Maybe it is new or maybe it just wasn't getting any business?

I love that coaster! Would love to bring my kids just to ride it!

Yess! They would love it I'm sure!

Super cute! You're a natural :thumbsup2

Oo thanks lol I'm sure Hollywood will be calling any day now!

Sounds like a great start to your night at HHN!! So sad that HHN and MNSSHP aren't happening this year, i know you love going to them :( I was supposed to go to MNSSHP next week...sigh hopefully next year!!

Disclaimer: These updates feature pictures from Halloween Horror Nights so there may be some scary/gory images- just be aware!
Ooooohhhh... you know that's just gonna make it more likely I'm gonna read it, right?
:scared1:
People who take your money!!!! Now that's scary!!
there was a group a few lines over who had clearly pregamed the event and were already visibly tipsy
:rolleyes:
The old lady in me couldn't imagine lasting til the end of the event if I was already drunk before 4 pm :rotfl:
:lmao:
They were actually pretty entertaining until one or two of them started vaping in line 🤦‍♀️. I found it annoying but also read the situation and knew that confrontation wouldn't end well and dealt with it.
Ew. Yuck. So gross. And so stupid. But you can't fix that.
Well, there was a woman next to us with her teenage son who chose the opposite route and chose to tell them the park's smoking policy and give them the map showing the smoking areas. As I predicted, this went over like a ton of bricks and the 2 men in the group started yelling, calling her a snitch and vaping even more. :oops: Considering we were all entering a holding area together for a significant amount of time, I had concerns.

Thankfully, the TMs began scanning tickets soon after and let us in.
I was so sure at this point you'd say how the TMs told the group they couldn't vape anymore.
I spied Marilyn Monroe meeting fans across the way.

Of course the very first person I noticed was the woman in the fore ground and I'm like "That is not Marilyn Monroe."
The barricades are nice to see when you're entering them empty (not so much when they're full of lots of humans!)
::yes::
Us. I hadn't seen the movie this was based on
Nor have I. No clue what it's about.
It was by far the scariest house, in my opinion, and it became one of my favorites for that reason.
Good! :)
we stopped to play with the porta potties (there's a sentence you probably don't hear too often!)
:laughing: No. Not too often.
This video is my favorite :rotfl::rotfl:! I laugh every time I watch it.
:laughing: You're adorbs in it though!
We watched a guy walk in the park, walk into the scare zone and go up to the lady on stilts and kick his foot out like he was going to kick her stilts. :confused3
What?!?!?

You can't fix that.
Well, this scare actor was having none of that and immediately called security over and we watched them escort the guy out of the park!
Good. Definitely deserved.
It was only 6:40 at this point so technically HHN had only started 10 minutes ago and we'd done so much!
Wow! Not bad!
I'm glad we got a chance to do this house again because our first go through was just ok but this one was much better! We saw so many more monsters so I liked it even more.
:)
It was only just after 7 pm at this point but I was absolutely starving and needed to stop for food to make it through the night.

Probably not the best use of time but sometimes you just need to eat!
Well, ya gotta eat sometime!
We stopped at the Coke freestyle building to refill our cups and I designed a virtual soda bottle with my name :rotfl:.
Remember not long ago when they actually did that? Put names on bottles?
When we were done, all the house lines were pretty long so we decided to go into Diagon Alley and ride Gringotts.
Oh! With all the HHN stuff, I totally forgot there were still rides!

Honestly, pre-gaming for HHN is the best way to do it. As someone who has tried to get a little turnt at the event, it's hard since most of the drinks are watered down and super expensive so if you need liquid courage for the night you have to start early with the cheap stuff from the store. Not about the disrespectful behavior though. Worst types to deal with.

Security is so fast in scare zones, it's wild. Thank goodness they ejected him as quick as they did. It is amazing what people will try with scare actors. If only security was as good in the houses since I've seen instances like that where a guest needed to go but there was no ops nearby to do anything about it.

So glad I'm not the only person who really loved Killer Klowns. It wasn't my favorite (Universal Monsters FOREVER), but it was just so fun. I'm also a sucker for the GATs since pushing buttons is fun. Also, the last time I did it a lot of the clowns waved bye to me and did little cute things knowing things were starting to close up (it was the end of the last night of last year's event).

I agree that Nightingales got way too much of a bad rap. I know for many they just could not handle the smell, which personally did not bother me. I think its predecessor house did seem better from what I hear, but this one was still really good and one of the few houses that actually consistently improved itself throughout the event (unlike some other houses *coughSTRANGER THINGScough*)

The porta potty’s hilarious! I love the videos
It looks like a fun evening, despite the poor behavior of a few!
Drunk vapors not pleasant, lol 😝

OK finally caught up Courtney! So first I love the name you've chosen for your son ❤ Ricky is named after both his grandfathers who had passed before he was born. While Steve's dad wasn't called Ricky mine was, by everyone, hence why we call him that! I cannot tell you how much it means to me to have named him after my dad who died in 1999 at age 52. I had no idea how glad I would be. And there have been so many times over the years that old friends of his or family members I don't see often will say "Oh I love how you named your son Ricky!" and it brings tears to my eyes every time.

Now on to happier things; the blood and gore of HHN 🤣 Having done it for the first time last year I was bummed it's not happening this year but like many, not surprised. I do think when it comes back in 2021 it'll be bigger and better than ever though! I also loved the Killer Klowns house since I love the movie, as corny as it is lol.

Shutterbuttons is so neat! It actually is included when you book the Harry Potter package (the exclusive package) but I actually didn't know it came included in any other package. I've also never looked inside the Knight's bus so need to do that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter