On the fence about Randy

Vayleen

Mouseketeer
Girls, I keep hearing all of these great things about Randy. Travis and I are really starting to talk more about having him as our photog. But I, of course, have more questions....

I keep reading that everyone seems to have had TONNNNNS of photos taken by him.

Correct me if I am wrong: If I get package #1, the $575 is going towards 3 hours of his time to take the pictures and print 1-11x14 or 2-8x10s, then compile the CD and the album? Then I use this album and CD to reorder (or order) the pictures that I want?

Those of you who have used Randy, do you mind me asking which package you chose?

This is probably the most plain as day explained information.. TIA, though!!!

We chose that package, plus we added 2 hours. 1 extra for our reception and 1 extra for our dessert party. For the price, you get the time on the day of your events that he is taking pics, an album with (I forget how many) photos (I'll go check,) the 11x14 or 8x10s, and the compressed CD with ALL your pics which you then own and can print, copy, etc... as many as you want. They belong to you, no copyright issues.

You will really LOVE Randy. He is very sweet and does GREAT work!!

I :love: Randy. Most will tell you im his biggest fan- :laughing:

I got the first package... it was like $600 something tax and all. I got 3 hours, the album, the cd, etc. He was phenomenal to work with! I got a TON of photos and his work on my wedding has made him like my new best friend. Haha I cant thank him enough-- im really pleased with the way things turned out. I splurged for him and am so glad I did. Photos are the one material memory you can take with you after the wedding... and I dont regret my decision for the world.

If you want to see some of my photos they are in my TR in my signature. GL!

Maggie:cutie:

Another Randy fan here! He was so great to work with and did such an excellent job. The cd was one of the reasons we went with him and I'm thrilled we did. We got about 200 pictures from the 3 hours and I got the 2 8x10's.

There is absolutely nothing to be on the fence about!

Randy is AMAZING to work with, does amazing work, and you get a ton of pictures!

My Travis and I just did our engagement picture shoot with him, that was only $75 btw, when you have other services, and we got a CD and a 4x6 of each picture, which was over 100...may not sound like a lot, but my sister did her engagement pics and only had 5 shots to choose pictures from!

I just bought about 25 5x7's and an 8x10 through Sam's Club (you can do those pictures in 3 different ways - 1 hour, mail-order and 2-3 day). I got mine 1 hour, and it was less than $13...you really can't beat that! To get the CD included, at no extra charge (unlike DPS) I think that's worth 100 times it's weight in gold!

Okay, okay! I think I am going to contact him and see if he is available.

BUT

before I do that, does he require payment up front or a percentage? This definitely will be a big splurge for us.

BUT

before I do that, does he require payment up front or a percentage? This definitely will be a big splurge for us.

For us, he broke it into 3 payments without us even asking to. We paid $363 when we booked, $363 3 months before the wedding, and then $363 on the wedding day. It worked well for us!

BUT

I just did the 3 hr package...
I paid 50% as a deposit (so like 314)

There is absolutely nothing to be on the fence about!

Randy is AMAZING to work with, does amazing work, and you get a ton of pictures!

My Travis and I just did our engagement picture shoot with him, that was only $75 btw, when you have other services, and we got a CD and a 4x6 of each picture, which was over 100...may not sound like a lot, but my sister did her engagement pics and only had 5 shots to choose pictures from!

Out of curiosity did you really only pay $75 for your enagement shots? I just called yesterday to add an engagement shoot for when we go down in September and we're paying $150.

I have heard sooo many great things about him... I am hoping I can grab him for my wedding:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter