On line check-in for first timer?

dec301

Earning My Ears
Our first ever disney vacation is Feb. 23rd! I notice that I can do the online check in right now. Do you recommend the online check in for a first timer? Thanks!

Our first ever disney vacation is Feb. 23rd! I notice that I can do the online check in right now. Do you recommend the online check in for a first timer? Thanks!

I don't think being a first timer should influence it. What time are you getting there?

I personally like the regular check in, just so I can ask any questions, chat, figure things out. Online check in is a bit speedier (not that they won't answer your questions).

If you aren't coming at prime check in time... I'd go with regular.

Well, I'm not really sure what time is considered prime time check-in. Our flight lands at 4:50pm....we are taking ME from the airport so I am also not sure what time we will arrive at the resort. Any advice based on this info would very helpful. Thanks!

Since they've started online check in, I've used it every time. We've had a room ready for us each time and usually (but not always) where we requested (on our original reservation). Of course, you should have a room ready at that time of day, whether you do it before or upon arrival. As a first-timer, you might just want to wait until you get there and that way you can ask questions and get a full check-in spiel from the CM at the desk.

Well, I'm not really sure what time is considered prime time check-in. Our flight lands at 4:50pm....we are taking ME from the airport so I am also not sure what time we will arrive at the resort. Any advice based on this info would very helpful. Thanks!

Official check in is at 3p. Drive from MCO to WDW is about 30 minutes, so you're looking at maybe 6ish.

You'll be fine with regular check in. I'd go with that. Get the full feel, :thumbsup2

DH really wanted to do a full check-in, but since we're arriving so early in the a.m. we're hopeful maybe doing online check-in and giving them notice we'll be there so early, that a room will be ready when we get there. We can at least hope/dream. :)

Thanks for all the advice! I think we will wait to check in. You all are full of great information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter