On Board Ride Pictures

chipnme1962

Luv WDW,miss DL
Does anybody have a list of all the rides in IOA/US that sells pictures taken on the ride? We bought a few last year, but we want to get photos from the ones we missed in June. Also, do they only take posed pictures at the entrances to the parks or also inside the parks? Thanks for any info.

hmm, i don't buy pictures but have been known to take a picture of the picture at the end of Hulk and Mummy rides.

i'm sure someone will come up with an answer besides the two places above i listed.

hmm, i don't buy pictures but have been known to take a picture of the picture at the end of Hulk and Mummy rides.

i'm sure someone will come up with an answer besides the two places above i listed.
They have the pictures on JPRA and MIB as well as ROTM and Hulk. I can't think of any others right off.

As long as we keep posting the rides we keep forgetting to list, we'll get the complete list someday! :rotfl:

On Ride Photos:
Hulk
Jurassic Park River Adventure
Ripsaw Falls
MIB
Mummy

Coming Soon:
Hollywood Rockit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter