On board credit for stockholders.

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean' started by bobbiwoz, Aug 9, 2018.

1. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

We are on the Radiance to Hawaii, and I have mentioned this on the board. Today is the day my DH writes and mails what’s necessary to get the $200 on board credit.

1. Who is eligible for this benefit?
    Any shareholder with an eligible reservation holding a minimum of 100 RCL shares at time of sailing.

2. What is the benefit?
    • $250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights.
    • $200 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 10 to 13 nights.
    • $100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 9 nights.
    • $50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.
    • Applicable on any eligible Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara Club Cruises sailings. (excludes any charter sailings or Celebrity Xpeditions sailings)
    3. How do I redeem this benefit?
    Provide your name, address, confirmation number, ship and sailing date along with a copy of your shareholder proxy card or a current brokerage statement showing proof of share ownership in Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd. All shareholder onboard credit requests must be received approximately 2 -3 weeks prior to sail date. Via Mail: RCL Investor Benefit Offer, PO Box 025511, Miami, Florida 33102-5511 Via Fax: 1-305-373-6699 Via Email: shareholderbenefit@rccl.com

Please direct all inquiries to the Shareholder Benefit Team: (954) 628-9325, option #3

2. starvenger

starvenger DIS Veteran

I didn’t get it for my most recent sailing as I’d gotten OBC from elsewhere. I did get it for my Harmony sailing last year.

3. Princess Minnie321

Princess Minnie321 Mouseketeer

Thank you for posting this!