On board booking question...

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
If I re-book on board and choose a 5 day cruise (and get the $100 or $150 OBC- not sure what it is), but when I get home I end up transferring to a 7 day cruise, will my OBC increase to the $200?

Find a travel agent 1st so that you get Disney's OBC for booking on board AND the travel agent's OBC of MORE than $100.
I personally use Sally at Cruise Vacation Outlet but many others use many different!

BUT you have to list their name when you book onboard to take advantage of the double OBC!!

your post has been up less than 10 minutes...i am positive you will get the answer you want.

Sorry that i was trying to get you MORE money by my suggestion.

The OBC is based on your castaway club level at the time of the sailing and also the length of the cruise. So yes it should increase if that is the obc for a 7 day.

I orginally booked at 4 nt cruise with $100 OBC. Then I decided to switch to a 7nt and was given the $200 OBC. You should have no problems:)

If I re-book on board and choose a 5 day cruise (and get the $100 or $150 OBC- not sure what it is), but when I get home I end up transferring to a 7 day cruise, will my OBC increase to the $200?

we asked the exact same question when we booked, and were told yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter