OMG- Zhu Zhu Pets are they the new Cabbage Patch Kids????

I have seen them at Justice and Target just recently...I made a comment the other day to dd16 that the stores may have sold more at CHristmas if they had them in stock, instead of having boatloads of them now sitting on the shelves.

My kids have barely touched theres since Christmas...:sad2::laughing:

My daughter won't put her's down. She takes them everywhere. She took Chunk to school today (again!).

We can't find them anywhere around here except for Justice and we refuse to pay $14 for one of the hamsters. :confused3

We check everywhere (Target, Walmart, TRU) every few days and they never have any in. :mad:

Dd10 is obsessed with hers. She has added quite a few pieces to her set, and plays with them every afternoon.

Justice has a few of the accessories available on-line, including some of the babies and the stroller if anyone is interested. I tested it and they are indeed coupon eligible. I know that right now code 360 will get you 40% off, but I don't know when it expires :goodvibes

I'm glad to see then some of your kids have really liked them. I bought all 4 & some accessories back in Sept. They stayed in the Christmas closet & then I decided not to give them (too much other stuff). Donated 1 to a fundraiser & the other 3 are in my van - was planning to take them back - but can't find the receipt yet. The girls have seen them - but I won't let them play with them yet - still trying to decide if I wanna keep them - that's why I was here looking for an update.

I may be bad & wrap them for dd's b'day in April - :rolleyes1 terrible I know!

Swung by TRU this morning. The new Zhu Zhu Nintendo DS game comes packaged with a baby Zhu Zhu and when you're one of the first people to buy the game, you get a free adult Zhu Zhu (one of the 1st four I think). It's also part of the 2 games for $40 deal, so for $40 I got the game, a baby, an adult and another game for my DD's easter basket. Not bad considering the games alone are usually $29.99 each. :goodvibes

Swung by TRU this morning. The new Zhu Zhu Nintendo DS game comes packaged with a baby Zhu Zhu and when you're one of the first people to buy the game, you get a free adult toy (one of the 1st four I think). It's also part of the 2 games for $40 deal, so for $40 I got the game, a baby, an adult and another game for my DD's easter basket. Not bad considering the games alone are usually $29.99 each. :goodvibes

I didn't know they sold those at TRU!! :rotfl2: Ok...getting my mind out of the gutter now.

I didn't know they sold those at TRU!! :rotfl2: Ok...getting my mind out of the gutter now.

Maybe I should rephrase that! :rolleyes1 Although when I was in Greece I wandered into a store that had baby toys in the same part of the store as adult toys. I didn't think I was a prude, but that made me go:scared1:

Not sure if this was mentioned but I saw them at a local Big lots along with some of the acccessories. My daughter has a real hamster she doesn't take care of and I was not interested in adding more stuff to the clutter I already have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter