OMG.....there are too many to choose from!

godchaser

disaddict
This is the first year that we are doing TS dining plan. We are looking to make ADR's in Epcot, but the selection is overwhelming.:confused3
Any suggestions?!?!?!?!? We are not that picky and are willing to try new things, just don't know where to start!!!!!
Thanks in advance for the help!! :yay::goodvibes:yay:

I have enjoyed Biergarten, Teppan Edo and Via Napoli for dinner.

Biergarten is in the Germany pavilion and is a buffet. The food was delicious and the band there was really good. The only 'downside' is if you have a group smaller then 8, you get seated with another family.

Teppan Edo (Japan pavilion) is a hibachi style restaurant. The chef are cooking right infront of you and the atmosphere is fun. Same with Biergarten, you could get seated with another party depending on your group size.

Via Napoli (Italy) has very good pizza! I've always had good service as well.

Its tough to choose because there are so many wonderful options! Have fun planning!

godchaser said:
This is the first year that we are doing TS dining plan. We are looking to make ADR's in Epcot, but the selection is overwhelming.:confused3
Any suggestions?!?!?!?!? We are not that picky and are willing to try new things, just don't know where to start!!!!!
Thanks in advance for the help!! :yay::goodvibes:yay:

Do you have children? How many in your party? I agree there are soooo many great choices in Epcot. We have eaten at many of Epcot's restaurants. Le Cellier is very good but we don't feel it's worth the 2 credits. Service here has always been over the top good. Coral Reef is enjoyable if you enjoy aquariums. I will say food here is good but not great, but sometimes the surroundings play a part in picking here. (Our daughter loved eating here because of that when she was younger. For us, that made it always worth going) We have also enjoyed Teppan Edo. Typical Japanese steak house but great fun and very good food. Never had a bad meal or service here. San Angel was not very good when we went. We love Mexican food and it was a great disappointment. Neat to look at but food was mediocre at best and service was non-existant. We are open to trying new things. Epcot is a great place to be a little more open. We are looking forward to trying Monsieur Paul on our 20th anniversary this fall.

Also, I know you asked for specifically Epcot, but what other places outside of Epcot are you looking at?

Thanks for the input, our children are adults 19 and 22!!! We also have reservations at Kona and at Sci-Fi diner!! We all love mexican food as well!! But I don't want to waste the time if the food is not good.

I have dined at every Epcot restaurant except Nine Dragons. Monsier Paul is my favorite but it's a 2 credit restaurant. Next on my list is Biergarten. I'm not a beer drinker nor am I fond of buffets but I do like the food here and I absolutely love the atmosphere. My third choice is probably a toss up of every restaurant except Coral Reef, Le Cellier, Akershus, Tutto Italia and San Angel. These 4 would be my bottom choices.

godchaser said:
Thanks for the input, our children are adults 19 and 22!!! We also have reservations at Kona and at Sci-Fi diner!! We all love mexican food as well!! But I don't want to waste the time if the food is not good.

Kona is a WONDERFUL restaurant. We eat dinner here every single trip. Food and service have always been great. DD on our last trip was actually able to get sushi as her main meal using DDP. Made DD's night feeling grown up. This is one of DS's 18 favorite places to eat.

One suggestion, especially since your "kids" are older, Raglan Road in DTD is AMAZING! Food is over the top, dancing and music makes for a great night. I'd eat here every night if DW would go for it!

We love Teppan Edo! We are scheduled to eat there for our third time in April! I love the food, especially now that I have figured out I am allergic to ginger. Now I don't have issues after eating there like I did the first time! Their food is so good.

We also enjoy Akershus, but for breakfast not anything else. We did not care so much for lunch. The food did not appeal to me. Breakfast is awesome though.

I hated Coral Reef. The atmosphere is nice, but the food was gross in my opinion. My husband and daughter ate seafood though and enjoyed it. My steak was gross.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter