OMG the TV crew is coming to our house this evening!!!

signtalker

"in House" Disney Cast Member
Just to let you all know, as Im soooooooooooooo excited:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Tonight we have the TV crew coming from ITV, filming a new holiday programme, concerning the disney addiction!!!

If we get past the Home filming, we get a free all expense paid trip to Euro disney.

Fingers crossed for us.

Okay off to make myself look beautiful:p

Jules

Good luck at getting the all expenses paid trip. What program is it for ? I shall set the video nearer the time to make sure I don't miss it especially if a fellow Disboarder is on it.
Claire ;)

Hope all goes well tonight.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!

oooohhhh that is so exciting, you must keep us updated, i would love to hear all about it!!!

Good luck with winning the holiday, that would be fantastic!!!

Eda

Wow, Jules - that is exciting! How did you get yourselves involved with that?

Hope it all goes well and good luck with the holiday. :D

How EXCITING Jules :D :D :D !!!!

Don't get exhausted before this evening :teeth: ( but hoover behind the sofa just in case they move the furntiure around :teeth: )

Very best of luck and hoping you get that trip to DLP!!! Let us know ALL about it........ please :) !

OOO how exciting.

Good luck and keep us informned.

I'm a bit of a fan of Paris and would love to celebrate my 40th :eek: at the Disneyland Hotel next year.

Des

Good luck, hope it goes well, if you need any extra's I am willing to help out. :teeth:

Good Luck - and keep us posted. If you get the trip it will be obligatory to tell us when the program is so we can watch you and to write a trip report for all us green (with envy) DISer's.

Sue

Hi guys, I cant really say much at this point!!!!!

I will post as soon as I am able to fill you in on all the details;)

Jules

oooooo that sounds promising Jules - let us know details as soon as you can :D :D :D

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter