OMG MOM...is that Paris?? Our girls trip to Disney 9/17 PHOTOPASS PICS

hlrababy

Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with
Yes...FINALLY!! I have a title for my TR. Now, that means I can start it!! Woo hoo!!!

If you are new here, let me introduce myself!

2.jpg

Hi! This is me and my oldest daughter! My name is Heather and I loooovvvveeee Disney! I am lucky in that I have a husband who loves it almost as much as I do. I have a 7 year old sassy-lassy daughter and a 18 month old daughter who stayed home with daddy on this trip!

Oh wait, let me back up! This trip came about after my mom decided she wanted to head down to Disney for a girls trip! So, the trip includes me, DD Hollie, my mom, my sister, and my niece.

Here is a picture of my sweet mom, my dad, Hollie, and my youngest daughter, Hannah on her 1st birthday.

mama.jpg

Here is a picture of my sister and niece.
carrieshelby.jpg

The specifics!

We were in Disney from October 6th through the 11th. (Yay, we were there on my birthday the 8th)
We stayed at Pop Century..love that place!

This was an alright trip, not the best but definitely not the worst (heh...you should read past ones! lol) The weather was probably the worst I have ever seen it in Disney. Lots and lots of rain. Boo! But, all in all it was a good trip!

I will be back to get this trip started!! :goodvibes

Heather! I haven't seen you around the boards lately and I'm so happy to see you're starting a TR.:goodvibes I recall from one of your PTR's that you were doing an all girls trip, how fun! Looking forward to reading this.:goodvibes Oh, and that's a fabulous picture of you and sweet Hollie together too.:goodvibes

I'm here! So sorry you guys had bad weather. I remember rain was the reason we couldn't meet you guys at DTD when we were leaving on your first day. Not to rub it in but I think that's like the only rain we had the entire trip. Crazy! Can't wait to read all about it. :goodvibes

Sounds like a fun trip with all the girls! Bummer about all the rain-we got a lot on our trip in March and it puts a damper on everything (literally!). But, I am still jealous you got to go for your birthday.

We love girl trips!
Definitely sorry the weather was not good for you, though.
I look forward to lots of fun stories and pictures.

I enjoyed your last trip report. I see you left your mother in law home this time :thumbsup2:cool1:. Only kidding. You have 2 beautiful daughters. Glad you got to spend some time with your oldest and the others in your family. Can't wait to read more.

I am so glad you all are here!!! :welcome:

I was hoping to get an update in before tomorrow. But, I Have been so busy today. Chad and I are going to Gatlinburg in the morning so I have been running around trying to get packing and all that fun stuff done!

So, it looks like my update will have to wait till we get home! Which will be good because I will also have some nice Gatlinburg pictures to share!!

But, thank you all for joining in!!

I will be back soon! :goodvibes

I'm joining in! I was there the same dates and I have never had rain like that on a trip before! Have fun in Gatlinburg!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter