OMG!! I died and went to heaven

My mother is out right now, I may give her a call.... why are they so special, if I may inquire?

One of my favorite combos is M&Ms (or Canadian/UK Smarties) and sour cream and onion potato chips...OMG, that fits the bill!

Do you mix them all together and eat them with a spoon?

Oh, wait you mean "sour cream and onion" potato chips. Not sour cream WITH onion potato chips.
:lmao:

Do you mix them all together and eat them with a spoon?

Oh, wait you mean "sour cream and onion" potato chips. Not sour cream WITH onion potato chips.
:lmao:

LOL :) I take one chip and one or two smarties/M&Ms and eat them at the same time. Heaven on a tater chip :cloud9:

Yep, it's that sweet salty combo,you get the salt first then it just turns into yummy goodness.

They are with the pies......:rolleyes1

I can't believe you went to Trader Joe's without me!!

Did they have new grocery bags? DD is such a bag woman and collects them.:)

Sorry!!!

We just used paper bags, I like those for paper recycling. I could only find 1 freezer bag, they were sold out!
I need to go back and get more brownies though, I think I'm going to ship some to WDW for the tables.

I found these yesterday. Oh boy, are they good! I went to TJ's hungry and found a few things I couldn't live without. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter