omg coffee?!?!

twinsouvenirs

Mother of Dragons :)
I see now why people recommend keurigs for the owners locker ;) Anyone know of any good coffee places in the Epcot resort area? We're staying at BWV.

I think starbucks was soft opening inside EPCOT this week but outside that Kona Cafe at Polynesian is it as far as I'm concerned.

Actually, the board walk bakery has a pretty good coffee selection. From regular coffee to latte's and expresso. Even with coffee in our room, I made my husband get me a latte every morning!!

The coffee kiosk near Mission Space and TT is pretty good, but requires park admission.

I bring my own coffee grinds every trip. I also bring a few basket filters and I'm all set!

Exactly why we have a Keurig in our Owner's Locker and we bring our own coffee. Love sitting out on our balcony first thing in the morning with a good cup of coffee.

If you like strolling the BW in the morning, the Dolphin Hotel has a 24 hour cafeteria called Picabu which serves Starbucks.

If you like strolling the BW in the morning, the Dolphin Hotel has a 24 hour cafeteria called Picabu which serves Starbucks.

There is also a coffee shop up the escalators in the Dolphin - on the main floor of the hotel. I don't know what time it opens, but it was open at 9:30 a couple of weeks ago. Picabu is on the lower floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter