OMG...changed my dates and got DOUBLE inurance charges

Disney travel insurance is overpriced. I thought if you cancel @ least 45 days out with or with out insurance you get your deposit back. Can you cancel & rebook. Ask for a supervisor. For insurance try access america or travel gaurd it is cheaper to do it on your own then paying disney. Last trip was $80.00 for family of 4 with coverage upto 750.00 a person and we need it.

If you cancel at least 45 days out, without the insurance than you would get your whole deposit back, with the insurance, your refund would be less the insurance. Insurance is non refundable. Thanks for the tip about the other insurance companies. I will look into those for next year. Already took the travel insurance through Disney.

I have changed resorts and dates 3 different times in the past month and we have only been charged 1 insurance charge. I do know that the CM put me on hold to call another area of travel to change the dates on our insurance. I would call back and get a different CM because you are not getting accurate information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter