Olympic coke coupons

rach2674 said:
I've probably used about 10 or 15 of my coupons so far. Although I've learned to warn them first before they even attempt to ring in the coupon. They're always confused and always have to call a manager. Walmart either has to scan it 5 times or some will just key in vendor coupon and take the total off. I've always bought other stuff with it so I guess I never noticed I'm still paying tax...which is fine. I took one to Albertson's the other day and of course she thought it was only for one and then I said...no, 5. That is all I bought, so I did pay for the tax....again, which is fine.

I just know they always have a problem and wonder why the coupon was made to be so hard to use. Of course I'll spend the extra 5 or 10 minutes it takes for all the free coke I've gotten.

I'm almost looking forward to them being done because I've never drank so much coke in my life and know it's horrible for me. I really wished I could have gotten the Dasani with it.

Rachel
Hi Rachel,

If you want to send some my way I would love to have them. Did you get my coupons yet? They went out on Friday.

Theresa

I haven't had any problems - I always take them to my local Publix (they see me there nearly every day). I actually will figure out the total for them before they even ring it up, and will write it on the coupon.

I do get asked where I received the coupons - but I'd be curious too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter