Olivias

Aimeedyan

<font color=blue>Why get all excited about somethi
We have several times, mostly for breakfast. We have always loved it!

Micca

SAHG: Stay At Home Grandfather
Several times. We've always enjoyed it (dinner) but I don't know that I'd go out of my way to dine there if we weren't staying at OKW.

• Saxsoon

Can't wait until Nov 2019 for next WDW fix
    Only really for breakfast for our last day before heading to the airport. It is fine, nothing really special though we had an outstanding self deprecating server back in November. It isn't anything to write home about to be honest but good

Deb & Bill

DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
    It tends to be noisy with a tin ceiling and hard walls and floor. Food is more comfort type food, but some of it is pretty fru-fru. The Southernmost Buttermilk Fried chicken is usually good.

Sarahbellum

Earning My Ears
    We ate there twice when we stayed at OKW, it was convenient and good. I had the seafood stew twice, it's delicious!

Our server was extremely slow on our first visit, people who were seated after us had their entrees before we had even ordered. She was super frazzled and kept making excuses. We probably should have talked to a manager, but we didn't want to make a fuss (and honestly had been there for almost 2 hours and we just wanted to get back to the room).

• TCRAIG

Member Since 2010 SS/OKW/HH/BCV/WLV/BLT/GF
    I like it - have had bfast, lunch and dinner and never a bad meal

BobbyDukes

Mouseketeer
    Probably one of the best resort restaurants at WDW. Even for a DVC hotel which typically don’t have great restaurants it is always good

GDUL

DIS Veteran
    We've eaten at Olivia's many times over the years (we own at OKW) and haven't had a poor meal yet. One of favorite restaurants for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Even though we are staying at CC for our next trip, we've made dinner reservations at Olivia's.

• marielynn724

DIS Veteran
    Love Olivia's - it ended up being the unexpected hit of one of my earlier trips last year. Ate there for both breakfast and dinner, both excellent. Take some time to chat with your server - they're all so friendly and nice. Very laid back place with delicious food :)

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
    Love it for the convenience at OKW. Have had fine meals, and one stinker that involved a poor server, which led to cold food, and a major mix-up with a surprise cake that I ordered. It is a fun place, tho, with a great Florida feel to it.

B-Ride

Getting My Disney Fix
    The menu really appeals to me especially the Banana Bread Pudding Sundae. Looks like an excellent substitute for 'Ohana which just isn't worth the money anymore. We considered it last trip but didn't have any open spots. I think we'll need to give it a try next time. :)

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
    We weren't impressed by the fried chicken. There are MUCh better fried chicken options in WDW. Service was great.

DizDaD7

Truly a ~GOOFY~ Person.
    Has anyone eaten at Olivias? Looking for reviews.
    TBH, This is for sure a hidden lil Gem....Sort of like Turf Club is @ SSR..

True it is off the beaten path, so not easy to get to if not staying here, but if you are, then I highly suggest it...It's never crowded, the food it's Very good, the service is also top notch, and the decor/ambience ,is eclectic and laid back...It might be a lil noisy, ( depending on how busy it is) but no different than any other family restaurant....I'd give it a go if I were you :confused3

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

DINING SHOW

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS