Old Key West--When was it last renovated, other questions?

DisFam17

Earning My Ears
When was Old Key West last renovated? Online videos look pretty old. If you rent points to stay or are DVC what grocery service do you use? Overall thoughts? Do all the DVC rooms come with Pack and Plays stored in the closet.

When was Old Key West last renovated?

It is in the final stages of a renovation right now. Should be completed in a month or so.

Online videos look pretty old.

Here is a renovated Studio.

Renovated 1 Bedroom.

Renovated 2 Bedroom.

If you rent points to stay or are DVC what grocery service do you use?

We like Garden Grocer.

Overall thoughts?

We love it. Very large rooms and very peaceful which is such a nice break from the craziness of the parks.

Do all the DVC rooms come with Pack and Plays stored in the closet.

Yes.

Most of the buildings do not have elevators and you'll be hauling yourself and your stuff up and down the stairs.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa last June that was renovated, and it was beautiful! We have stayed in most of the deluxe resorts/villas, and that was our favorite room/villa so far. We also received the best service of all the properties we’ve stayed at when we were there. There was one woman at the front desk that was seriously amazing, went above and beyond. It was honestly our last choice of a resort because we felt it was too removed from the action, but it was a last minute trip and that was the only DVC with 2 bedroom availability. We were pleasantly surprised and loved it. Just a note that we had a rental car for this trip, which I felt made it much more enjoyable because our villa was far from the lobby and main pool.

Thank you for the info! yes. I noticed this DVC is more available at times when others are booked. I have not seriously looked into it before because we are parks people and not into Disney Springs and are not superfans of walking forever at the resort, but the rooms are bigger and more available. Then I heard they were just updated. No elevators? We have a stroller or two so that really matters.

Thank you for the info! yes. I noticed this DVC is more available at times when others are booked. I have not seriously looked into it before because we are parks people and not into Disney Springs and are not superfans of walking forever at the resort, but the rooms are bigger and more available. Then I heard they were just updated. No elevators? We have a stroller or two so that really matters.
There are a few villas on the third floor. You may want to request a first floor villa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter