Old Key West: requesting room area (not near hospitality house booking) for check-in

Cindra

Mouseketeer
We have booked a non-near hospitality house room (would book one but not available) at Old Key West. We have only stayed at this DVC location once and it was many years ago. We are arriving after 4pm so don't need the room to be ready early. For check-in we get to choose 1st and 2nd choice locations. What would anyone suggest for the first and second choices if our primary goal is to be able to walk to the boat to Disney Springs? Millers Road, Peninsular, South Point, or Old Turtle?

I would say Miller’s Road and Peninsular Road. I don’t know how far the walk is but it has been a quick drive to HH from those areas.

I didn't think about that - is there parking (besides limited time check-in) at HH?

I think Peninsular would be your best bet. Miller is okay as well, but some units would be a longer walk to the HH area. South Point Road has units with some great water views (buildings 46 and 45 specifically), but is a healthy walk to the HH area. Turtle Pond is a personal favorite with many units overlooking the golf course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter