Old Key West 24 Hour Pool?

JOHNHORAZ

JOHN
Hello all!
I am wondering if OKW has any pools that are open all night? I am trying to find out where to request a room. I read somewhere that Turtle Pond pool is open all night. Anyone know ?
Thank you!

What's a leisure pool, a "quiet pool" and/or main pool?
Some people still refer to the leisure pool as a quiet pool. But a "quiet pool" is never expected to be quiet except during the time it is closed for the night. Quiet just means unthemed, not noiseless.

Last edited:
What's a leisure pool, a "quiet pool" and/or main pool?
DVC Main pools are themed (Luna Park at the BoardWalk, Uzima at AKV Jambo, Storm-Along-Bay at BCV, etc). If the resort is a hybrid of DVC/non-DVC (BCV/BC & YC, BWV/ BWI, BLT/ Contemp/BLT, etc), the pool is shared by both sides. Main pools have a slide & often have additional features such as kiddie area, bar, etc. The resorts usually hold activities/games at the main pool during the day. Lifeguards are on duty, as posted.
Leisure, aka Quiet pools, are non-themed, without a slide, and tend to have less activity. There are no lifeguards on duty. While here are no posted noise limits at the Leisure pools, most guests limit their personal noise levels, e.g., loud music, screaming, running, loud games, etc., out of consideration for those enjoying a more hushed atmosphere (reading, napping, sunbathing).

Hello all!
I am wondering if OKW has any pools that are open all night? I am trying to find out where to request a room. I read somewhere that Turtle Pond pool is open all night. Anyone know ?
Thank you!
Now if they would open the Turtle Shack, it would make for a perfect non-park/pool day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts