Old Key West 1 bedroom layout

Diana DVC

Earning My Ears
We will be coming home in October and we will be staying at OKW in a 1 bedroom. This will be our first stay at OKW and we are very excited. We invited my sister and brother in law to stay with us but I need some info on the rooms. Do all of the 1 bedroom villas have access to the bathroom from the hall and the master bedroom or do some of them only have access from the master bedroom? Having the bathroom access from the hall would make for a much more pleasant visit. Can I request a 1 bedroom with double access? Thanks in advance for you answers.

We will be coming home in October and we will be staying at OKW in a 1 bedroom. This will be our first stay at OKW and we are very excited. We invited my sister and brother in law to stay with us but I need some info on the rooms. Do all of the 1 bedroom villas have access to the bathroom from the hall and the master bedroom or do some of them only have access from the master bedroom? Having the bathroom access from the hall would make for a much more pleasant visit. Can I request a 1 bedroom with double access? Thanks in advance for you answers.

Buildings 30 and higher have the double access to the bathroom :goodvibes

Basically, you want Turtle Pond or South Point to get the door through the laundry room to the bathroom. But they won't want to take a bath since they and you only have a folding wooden screen between you and them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter