*Old* Girls only Vegas thread. See new link in first post. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth: you always amaze me with all the photos and graphics you find!

It has only been 2 months since I have been there but I am ready to go
back TODAY!!!!!!!!

I am in for this trip!!

Beth: you always amaze me with all the photos and graphics you find!

LOL
Posts 3, 4, 7, and 8 are all pictures I took. The rest are just ones I found online. Oh, but the Support Lap Dancing is mine. I have that in a big magnet that Ruben actually bought for me. :rotfl:
That was in my sig for awhile at one point. :rolleyes1

I hope we get lots of ladies to join us!! I've been wanting to do a ladies trip out here forever! Way before we even moved here. :yay:

LOL
Posts 3, 4, 7, and 8 are all pictures I took. The rest are just ones I found online. Oh, but the Support Lap Dancing is mine. I have that in a big magnet that Ruben actually bought for me. :rotfl:
That was in my sig for awhile at one point. :rolleyes1

I hope we get lots of ladies to join us!! I've been wanting to do a ladies trip out here forever! Way before we even moved here. :yay:

Girls trips to Vegas is so much fun!!
I was with a group of 4 when I went in June.

Hmmm...where is justmarcie?

Girls trips to Vegas is so much fun!!
I was with a group of 4 when I went in June.

Hmmm...where is justmarcie?
I bet you all had a blast!

I don't know who justmarcie is, but get her over here! :rotfl2: The more the merrier! And wilder. :rotfl:

I bet you all had a blast!

I don't know who justmarcie is, but get her over here! :rotfl2: The more the merrier! And wilder. :rotfl:

Oh yes, it was great!! I crashed a bachelor party. :rolleyes1
We even had people in the elevator remembering us from the night before.popcorn:: :rolleyes1 :woohoo:
It was a great way to end my 30 birthday celebration. Ok so it was 6 months
before that but you only turn 30 once!!:lmao: :woohoo:

Oh goodness gracious. Talk to me after the March Girl's Trip. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, it was great!! I crashed a bachelor party. :rolleyes1
We even had people in the elevator remembering us from the night before.popcorn:: :rolleyes1 :woohoo:
It was a great way to end my 30 birthday celebration. Ok so it was 6 months
before that but you only turn 30 once!!:lmao: :woohoo:
I was going to ask you about that! I saw your post on the other thread. I think that is a story we all need to hear in March. ;) Unless it's DIS friendly, which if it was that good, it shouldn't be. LOL

So you just turned 30 in June? Man, why am I so much older then everyone else??? When the heck did that happen?? :lmao:

I remember one time I saw this group of ladies, they all had drinks in their hands, tiaras on their heads, and big, fluffy boas on their necks. They were just walking around, talking, laughing and you could tell they had been having the time of their lives! :rotfl2:
They were older ladies, in their 50's and 60's, (which made it even cuter). My SIL talked to them and they said they'd been getting together for over 20 years now for an annual girls trip. I thought that was so cool.

One trip at a time woman! Sheesh! Talk about overload. ;)

And I don't think "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" really works for you, because you live in Vegas and I don't need you posting about my Vegas embarrassments.

One trip at a time woman! Sheesh! Talk about overload. ;)

And I don't think "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" really works for you, because you live in Vegas and I don't need you posting about my Vegas embarrassments.
Oh please! You're young! Can't you handle two at a time?

TRIPS!! Two trips!!!! With you I better clarify that. Lord only knows where your mind will go. :sad2:

As for posting about your embarrassments.....well, that's what hidden cameras and youtube are for. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter