Olcc....

I would say no - when it opens - somebody would be staying there - haven't heard anything yet!!!!

Suzyq9241 said:
:confused3 Anyone know if the water park at OLCC opened yet? :confused3
I got off the phone to confirm my 2 weeks at OLCC (attempting to get it so I don't move) in May-June. I asked about the opening and I was told late June. So it appears to have slipped its opening date again. The girl I spoke to was named Julie in members services. It doesn't look like it will be open for my May visit.

I own at OLCC and from what I remember it was maybe scheduled to open by beginning of year, moved to March/April and then as stated above, moved again although I really don't remember the actual timeline. Not sure though why the opening date keeps moving.
I am there in October and hope it is opened by then.
Have fun it is a great place. :banana:

Wow, thanks for posting this. We have a 2 bedroom booked for mid-December. I can't wait to check out River Island . Hopefully the weather will be nice enough to enjoy it. The new pictures look fabulous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter