OKW location and bus ?s

lovin'fl

DIS Veteran
We booked 'near the hospitality house'. What buildings are the 'near hospitality house' buildings? I will try to attach a map in next post. And what order does the bus route go in...returning from the parks(I know we'll be one of the last stops going to the parks)?
TIA!!!

OK...sorry...just saw other thread that had the HH location info. So, now all I need to know is the bus route coming back in from the parks. Thanks!

OK...sorry...just saw other thread that had the HH location info. So, now all I need to know is the bus route coming back in from the parks. Thanks!

Peninsular is first. Then Southpoint, Turtle Pond, Miller Road, Hospitality House.

So the 23 to 26 group would be closest to the first stop.

Peninsular is first. Then Southpoint, Turtle Pond, Miller Road, Hospitality House.

So the 23 to 26 group would be closest to the first stop.

Perfect...thanks. Looks like we'll get on HH to go to parks and then get off Peninsular coming back from the parks. That way we won't be sitting on the bus for the entire route.

Perfect...thanks. Looks like we'll get on HH to go to parks and then get off Peninsular coming back from the parks. That way we won't be sitting on the bus for the entire route.

If it's busy you may want to get on at Pensinular too, so you get a seat.

If it's busy you may want to get on at Pensinular too, so you get a seat.

If we're in one of those 3 buildings near the Pensinular stop, that'll be easy then and we likely will just get on/off at the closest stop since my inlaws will be with us...but DH will not want to sit on the bus for the entire route and will want to hoof it...uggg.

the HH building are 11-14 and 23-26.

so would go for it. my brother had 23 and could see the fireworks.

of course I had bulding 14 and could see the fireworks on floor 3.

We stay in the HH area, and get off the bus at the first stop. It is not a bad walk back to HH area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!