OKW Grand Villa question

DisneyKraZy

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I'm curious to see how likely it would be to get an OKW Grand Villa for next summer if OKW is not my home resort. We didn't use all of our points this summer and combining them with our points for next year we have enough to get the GV for 6 nights. We thought it would be fun to bring our friends.

thanks!

If I were you, I would call early right at the 7 month window. You might stand a pretty good chance if you are flexible with dates. If all nights are not available, go on the wait list. There are 32 (I think) GV's at OKW, so you might luck out. They are SO wonderful to stay in! Good luck!

Another option is to go to the rent/trade board, and see if a DVC owner at OKW is willing to swap points to your home resort. That way you could book at the 11 month window. Where is your home resort?

I haven't thought of swapping points with someone. We've not ever needed to before. Is it hard to do? Our home resort is Hilton Head.

thanks for the response,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter