OKW Dedicated 2-BR near Hospitality House

TheDISneyFamily

<marquee><font color=peach>°O° DIS Friendship Pixi
Hi everyone! :goodvibes We've got this booked and I was wondering which OKW building we might get? Any ideas?

Disney's Old Key West Resort
Ded.2-BR near Hosp.House

Thanks!
-Michelle

LOL, well, one thing's for sure!!! You can guarantee it will either be in buildings 11, 12, 13, 14, 23, 24,25, or 26!;)

We had one in building 12 last year and are in a 1br in building 14 right now!!:cool1:

All OKW buildings have studios, one bedrooms and some dedicated two bedrooms. Not all buildings have Grand Villas. So as Diane said, you will be placed in one of those buildings that she listed, as those are the Near HH category buildings.

Thanks! :goodvibes I was wondering how many buildings qualified as near HH... it's more than I expected. I'm looking forward to seeing where they put us this time! :thumbsup2

:)We have reserved a 2br dedicated and a 1br near the HH for next May. I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for asking the question and have a great time!

FYI, here's the map.
OKWMap-January2008.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter