Okay... Who knew the Mall stores didn't open till 10am

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
I went to work this morning and after a sales meeting I left work to go to the local mall. I got there at 9:20. There was no one in the parking lot. I thought COOL!!!! I walk in to the mall and all the gates are down. THEY DON"T OPEN TILL 10!!!! Well I waited till it opened:) By 9:55 the line was huge... After they opened the door to let us in the 3 :) of us walked to the pins. After talking to the others there (only 5 people and 2 were together) for a few mins we all went up with our pins. I asked one of the CMs how many they had and She said 50 of each pin. After we bought them we stood around the pins and were talking about the DIS and Dizpins ( one guy said your the one with all the walls covered). We talked about what we thought about the pins and which one would be the best... I really like the Pooh one the best. By the time we left all the Walt and Mickeys were gone. I did get a binder this time though. I called the Manchester NH store as well and they were sold out also. So how come no one ever told me the mall opens at 10am... Why do we have to open at 9am!!!!:) :) :)

Nat - The Mall opens at 10:00am. Just thought I'd let you know. See just goes to show how much you need Sandy.

You open at 9 to get to the fiolks before they spend all there money on pins at TDS!!!

Nat,
We all know how much you love those 4 a.m. lines for pins so we didn't want to let you down. We also didn't tell you that you don't need a voucher or wristband. Hope you were able to deal with the changes.
Now just remember for the next few weeks, you take your coffee break at 10 a.m. Peggie

We hit two malls. One at 7am and one at 8am. They open early here for mall walkers. We sat outside until they opened. All pins at Suzi's store were gone within 5 minutes (they only got 24 of each pin). Felt a little like WDW except it didn't take all night. I was the only one wearing my lanyards and pins at the mall I went to. Didn't get to trade, but ran into a board member there and got to meet in2mm in person. Based on what I saw and what I know our stores sold really quickly. Oh and by the way Nat, the stores at the mall open at 10am. At least you were there early. I don't know about up there, but it was a necessity at some stores down here.

Nat, you poor thing ... how long before you & Sandy are together again? ... guess this proves you need a woman to keep you straight ...

Vince, which store did you go to that you met n2mm? I'm not telling where I went - I was the only person waiting for pins until about 9:55 a.m. (Nat, that would be five minutes before the store opened :) ). I got there about 9:30 a.m. I sent my husband to another store & when he arrived about 9:30 a.m. he was #4. I'm keeping my location a secret :).

Wow! I can't believe the LakeForest store only got 24 of each pin!

The Columbia store had 40. As I mentioned in another post, I got there at 9:50. There was one man waiting. A couple walked up at 9:58. So, no line, no push in Columbia, MD. But, a steady stream after us, and within the hour, almost no pins left.

I wasn't wearing a lanyard . . . but I did have my Continuing the Tradition pin on my shirt collar. :D The CMs were wearing lanyards with the store pins, but were not trading.

I saw one guest with a loaded lanyard, but I did not have a chance to talk to her.

My store opened at 9am. I was going to be there at 10am but decided I should call and double check the time. Good thing I did! I would've missed out. My TDS got 24 pins each and the CMs distributed them at the counter. Everything went very nicely. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter