Okay Michelle, MaryJo (and other So. Cal Natives) What to wear....

TnRobin

The prodical child
I am now done with my business trip and can't start packing for my trip (two weeks from today). I have been watching the Weather Channel and it looks like you really are not having any warmer weather than we are.

Is this cooler than normal?? I was hoping to wear shorts and maybe swim. Is this probably a crazy idea? Should we leave the warm weather stuff home?

Two more weeks, two more weeks, two more weeks

Oh did I say just 14 more days :)

jane.gif

Disney Vacation Club Board Co-Moderator
DVC and Cruise Chat Hostess
Cruise Board List Mistress

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">Robin

Hi!
You know as much as we do! It has been a long cold, recently rainy, winter for us. But, for one weekend in Feb., it was 90! It's still cold (50's today) but 2 weeks from now it could be 80. My advise is to keep watching the weather & ask us again in about a week. I know this isn't much help but the weather hasn't been very predictable this year.

<marquee direction="right" align="left" behavior="alternate"><font size=3><font color=#FF0066><font face="Comic Sans MS"><bold>LISA</marquee></font></font></font></bold>
<marquee direction="left" align="right" behavior="alternate"><font size=3><font color=#6600CC><font face="Comic Sans MS"><bold>"Diva of Dragons"</marquee></font></font></font></bold>
<marquee>
ariel11.gif
</marquee>

Be prepared for cool or hot. You just never know! Same as WDW at the same time of year, not always predictable. You will have fun!!

galc.gif

"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

Hi Robin! It's true, we have had a very cold and rainy winter, but we did have this one freaky weekend of 90 degree temperatures a few weeks ago. I'd check the forecast a little closer to your dates, but for the most part I wouldn't plan on doing any swimming this time of year. The pools are heated but the outside air temp usually makes it pretty chilly to get of the water! You may be able to wear shorts for touring during the day, but our nights are almost ALWAYS cool or cold here, even in the summer, so plan accordingly.

My gosh, is it only two weeks away? Time flies! :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

The forecasts appear to be clearing up (and heating up) over the next week. But its still possible to get a cold front coming through later in the month. At this point, be prepared for anything from 60-90.

Raidermatt

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>
Your guess is as good as ours. Lol

Yesterday, it was drizzly, cloudy, darnright cold & windy. Right now at 8am, my dd is getting ready to go to DL with a friend, and it is bright & sunny, and from where we live - no clouds. Like LaWeiss11 said, just ask again right before you come.

March is always kind of unpredictable.

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland & Techie Boards Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My DL Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Font Hints

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!