Okay I'm a purse snob but this is ridiculous!

I'm brave enough to say that I would never pay that much money for a purse, that's for sure.

The most I have ever paid for a purse was right at $100 for a Dooney when they first became so popular. I bought it from a lady that I worked with and that was 6 years ago and its still in great shape.

Paying $400 dollars or more...WOW I can't imagine and I agree Jen that one is tacky!!

No way would I pay any money for that purse... no wonder they don't have any bids! And I wouldn't spend that much money on a purse no matter how beautiful it was.

Actually, I have two Fendi's and I really like them, but neither of them look like that thing does...yuck-o!! :p And neither of them cost $400!! That must be from one of their fancy froo froo lines for the coture crowd....:rolleyes:

I like nice purses but I hate how expensive they are. Luckily, my mom likes to give my sister and I nice bags for Christmas and birthday gifts. Not in the $400 range though....to me that's just a waste of good money.

That Fendi bag is not my style at all, but someone obviously liked it.

I have nothing against expensive purses, I own a few Coach bags, nine west bags, Liz bags.....I have a purse addiction......I'm embarassed to say:eek:
That fendi bag just screams TACKY!
Whoever bought that bag obviously has more money than taste.:Pinkbounc

The purse isn't even that cute, its downright U-G-L-Y!! I dont like to pay more then $20 for a purse. The one i have right now that i love was only $14... but i need a new one.

Actually I like it.

And I would pay that much for it.

But then again, I am known for having a little Carrie inside of me. ;)

-MrsAPalm

Someone would have to pay me $440 just to carry it.....I think it's ugly! I usually buy my bags at TJ Max. Usually Liz on clearance.

I could never have the luck of my MIL who picked up a brand new Coach bag (tags still on it) at a Goodwill Store for $6.99! She had no idea what it was only that it was the color she was looking for (navy) and it was all leather. After I stopped hyperventilating, I explained what Coach was and that for the size of the purse she'd of paid over $250 for it at a retail store.....it was then her turn to hyperventilate! She promised to leave it to me in her will!;)

That's a pretty purse...for Halloween!

I have a tote bag addiction. Do you think I could find a nice pink one on ebay? :teeth:

I'm a purse snob myself, but around $285 is the most I've ever spent on a new Dooney and that was a special treat to myself. That is the limit I'll pay.

But that pink Fendi is for the gal who owns everything! If I had a bank account like Madonna's, I probably wouldn't think twice about it and buy it....but only straight from the Fendi store!

LOL Michelle.. I think that buckle on the front signifies it's a 'Fendi'... Yea, probably bought the purse at a second hand store and sewed on the symbol. LOL. :)

Oh my sorry but i love it, i love purses and I LOVE pink. This bag is so me!! (Oh i shouldnt have said that as i will have no friends anymore) Im a real s**ker for a designer purse, LV, Prada Burberry.

Maybe i too have a little bit of carrie in me (If only i had the figure to match :))

Emma

p.s can someone lend me $440 please

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter