Okay I am obsessed our trip is in feb

JMMOMMY

Earning My Ears
Should I buy a cheap stroller for my kids before our trip or not.

My son is 3 and daughter is 5 do I need a stroller for them or not. I am debating if I should pick one up for 20-30 dollars before we go in febuary. We will be in the park for 3 days. :confused3

You can rent one there - it may still be free if you have the Disney Visa. If you don't have one, let me know and I can give you a code to get a $50 gift card after you use it the first time.

The 3 yo will probably want one. The 5yo, too, as it gets later and they get tired. And it's a nice way to stash your extra stuff!

However, they don't have tandem ones. If you could find a cheap tandem stroller, that would be better. Otherwise, they may end up fighting over who gets to sit in it.

We got the free rental 1 day last March for my 6 yo - not sure she really needed it, though. She did okay until the end, but then we sat and waited for/watched the parade, then left.

The previous trip, though, we used it and I was really glad we had one.

So, in summary (in case you got tired of my verbosity :)) if you can find a cheap tandem, buy that. Otherwise, rent one there. I think they're about $7.00/day.

Absolutely! It will be good because even if you rented one, you would not have it for walking to/from the hotel and for going through DTD. We like to do DTD at night after the parks close and by then my 5 and 3 year old are definitely through with walking.

It is mostly for my 3 and 1 year old, but my now 6 year old still occasionally hops in it when a seat is empty!

Buy one cheapie. It is a long walk to your hotel/car, and you don't want to have to carry both, or listen to the whining! This way the worst one can ride, and you might have to carry one. If they are both little troopers and hoof it all day and night, you can put your backpack/purchases in it!

This way, you'll have it for when you plan your return trip in the spring! :thumbsup2 (That's my AP mentality kicking in again!!! :rotfl: )

yes, you need a stroller. My dd 6 still used one when we were there last month, her choice. (I have a disney visa and got it free each day) I like it because it is easier to move around and I know where she is at all times.

I haven't been since 2002 so things may have changed, but back then they only rented individualt strollers which meant we needed to have 2 strollers for my son and daughter (no double strollers). It was a bit of a pain. Plus, we were staying at the DL Hotel, quite the hike without a stroller since we had to return it at the parks.

Bring your own stroller.

They still only have individual ones at DL, you were right!

BUY A STROLLER WITH STORAGE!!!!!!!!We just had an umbrella stroller and it was the worst!!! No place to put anything, but the baby, I had to carry everything mmyself. Yeach!!!

Yup stroller definately! Even if you can get your hands on double ones, which I do believe i've seen at the park, then it would probably be an advantage as both children would have a seat, and when the oldest one is walking, you have another storage area for your goods. But even though children even ages 5-6 can get out and walk around for most of the day, they will definately get tired early evening if they dont rest. So if you had a stroller for your oldest child to sit in, chances are you could still do DTD in the evening as the child would still have some energy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter