Okay here is some PICTUERS of the other purses that are really popular here.

Beauty

DIS Veteran
Okay here they are using really nice placemats and sweing them and then adding these beaded handles.....Here are similar pictures of these from ebay. The one I have is solid black with really bright beads on the handle...What do yall think of these?

i-1.JPG
i-2.JPG

I think they are so cute....but nobody around here is carrying them!

Maybe I'll start a fashion trend!

I like the solid black one, I'm not crazy about the other one though. I have a burgandy purse that looks a lot like the black one.

Ohhh, I love the one with the chilli peppers on it! Only problem is I'd be compelled to buy several new outfits to go with it!!!

Who makes those purses, Beauty?

Bet,

Around here people are making them.....they aren't really that hard and they are actually made of high end placemats!! They use a sewing machine and then add the little silver rings, use heavy wire and glass beads. They sell from $15-$40 here and the private owned gift shops around here are the people who are selling them.

When I bought mine there were all kinds, palm trees, leopard print, you name it!! And they are very sturdy too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!