Ok you guys...its on, the LIVE Nicki and Todd..Summer edition!

That is exactly why I changed to the POFQ for the entire stay, more money for snacks, booze and signature dining!

:lmao: Great minds!

Can I pick your brain for a few minutes? My ADR date is tomorrow! :eek: Anyway, I am having the devil of a time deciding what to try and get. Charles and I have decided we want to do "grown-up" meals that we wouldn't normally do with the kids. What are your favorites? Also, have you ever done a Party for the Senses? Is it worth the price or should we just stick with grazing at the kiosks? Also, should we plan on two days for Food and Wine? I am so overwhelmed right now! I am not used to only three months to plan. :laughing:

:lmao: Great minds!

Can I pick your brain for a few minutes? My ADR date is tomorrow! :eek: Anyway, I am having the devil of a time deciding what to try and get. Charles and I have decided we want to do "grown-up" meals that we wouldn't normally do with the kids. What are your favorites? Also, have you ever done a Party for the Senses? Is it worth the price or should we just stick with grazing at the kiosks? Also, should we plan on two days for Food and Wine? I am so overwhelmed right now! I am not used to only three months to plan. :laughing:

I have not done a PFTS at the F&W yet, the price scares me off ...maybe one day but the last few reviews I have read made it sound full of people and not as great as it once was. DH and I prefer to graze the food booths, there is so much food that you cannot possibly try everything you want to in one day so I suggest going to Epcot more than once, share stuff too so you have more room to try more food!

As far as TS dinners, our favorites so far are BlueZoo, Jiko, Cali Grill, FF and Tutto Italia...there are so many others that we love and if getting to resorts for dinner is a hassle then I would pick:

Tonys at MK (or monorail it to CR for the Wave, that place was incredible!)
Tutto or Chefs at Epcot (or walk to BWI for FF)
50's at Prime Time

Whatever you decide you know you will have a yummy meal and experience...make sure you schedule enough time for F&W though...we have gone to WDW for long weekends and just lived at Epcot the entire time!

I have not done a PFTS at the F&W yet, the price scares me off ...maybe one day but the last few reviews I have read made it sound full of people and not as great as it once was. DH and I prefer to graze the food booths, there is so much food that you cannot possibly try everything you want to in one day so I suggest going to Epcot more than once, share stuff too so you have more room to try more food!

Thank you, Nicki! I think since this is our first time we will plan on both of our days at Epcot with a lot of grazing and skip the PFTS for now. Thanks for the idea of sharing -- we will definitely be doing that.

As far as TS dinners, our favorites so far are BlueZoo, Jiko, Cali Grill, FF and Tutto Italia...there are so many others that we love and if getting to resorts for dinner is a hassle then I would pick:

Tonys at MK (or monorail it to CR for the Wave, that place was incredible!)
Tutto or Chefs at Epcot (or walk to BWI for FF)
50's at Prime Time

I think I will try for Cali Grill of FF for one night -- I always hear such rave reviews -- we'll have a car so getting places won't be a hassle.

Whatever you decide you know you will have a yummy meal and experience...make sure you schedule enough time for F&W though...we have gone to WDW for long weekends and just lived at Epcot the entire time!

Thanks again! We are super excited -- I have wanted to do Food and Wine for a few years, and now we get to do it! With the added bonus of no children! :banana:

:eek::eek:You did? Yesterday you were in a Disney funk and today you have booked a trip. :lmao: You will have a great time. Cant wait to hear the details.

Sorry back on topic now.

You caught me. ;)

We really love Tony's, I know it gets alot of bad reviews but we think the appies and desserts are great and the entrees are pretty good. I would rather eat here than Crystal Palace. :eek:

I ma 100% in agreement there.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter