Ok you guys...its on, the LIVE Nicki and Todd..Summer edition!

I am looking forward to your live report!!! I used your previous reports to plan our dining for our upcoming trip. I am glad to know that I am not the only one that drives my husband crazy with the many questions about dining and other WDW stuff due to my obession with planning. I know secretly he is glad I love to plan because all he has to do is show up. ;)

I hope that y'all have a wonderful trip! Excited about your reviews!! popcorn::

I'm in. Waiting for reviews of POFQ and the beignets ;) going to be staying there this fall . :goodvibes

Must be my lucky day to find a MickeyNicki report a week before it goes live. Have a great trip and have a drink for me!

Welcome! You know I will have to have more than one drink right? :lmao:

Can't wait to read more!

6 more days, cannot wait!

I'm on board. I've enjoyed reading your previous reports. Have a great time. You're so lucky. Get to visit WDW 6 times in 1 year! Amazing! :thumbsup2

Thank you! I am so lucky that we live 3 hours south so we can get away alot. I would love to live in Orlando but I think the Disney thrill might wear off! :scared1:

I am looking forward to your live report!!! I used your previous reports to plan our dining for our upcoming trip. I am glad to know that I am not the only one that drives my husband crazy with the many questions about dining and other WDW stuff due to my obession with planning. I know secretly he is glad I love to plan because all he has to do is show up. ;)

I hope that y'all have a wonderful trip! Excited about your reviews!! popcorn::

Thanks for reading! We leave in 6 days and DH is getting crazed just because I want to know what he is planning on ordering at certain places...the nerve right? :rotfl:

always read your reviews..but just coming out of hiding!!popcorn::

Thanks for showing up to the party!

I'm in. Waiting for reviews of POFQ and the beignets ;) going to be staying there this fall . :goodvibes

I am so excited to stay at the POFQ...we are going to stay there again for 3 nights in October so I hope we really love it!

I am SO in!!! I absolutely love your live reports...and you have two before I make it back! I can count my weeks (sigh...months) by living through your vacations!

Like Brenda, I would love to see the Tutto menu. Allears still has last summer's version. And we are planning to try Tony's for dinner on our next trip (never been there) so I really look forward to that. Oh and California Grill...and...and..and....

I also love your commentary on what you did that day, the crowds, weather, etc. SO SO looking forward to this!

GIRLFRIEND!!!!!! I can't believe you're on the 3rd page already and I haven't seen you around much! (well, it would help if I lurked around more huh?) YAY for your trip in 6 days!!! 150 more for us! (and I've almost got it paid off!!! shocking!)

So, are you trying to get into TH in the morning? We're planning on it in Oct... we should plan to meet up!

Okay... I'm gonna patiently wait! ......

I just got back from 8 nights at the POFQ, it is a really pretty resort, I hope you like it. I reccomend taking the boat over to Downtown Disney it is a relaxing and scenic ride. The POFQ food court is pretty small so if you get sick of it you can take a relaxing stroll along the waterway to Riverside where they have more breakfast options. We tried the beignets, they were good, but super messy. Powder sugar was everywhere!

I am SO in!!! I absolutely love your live reports...and you have two before I make it back! I can count my weeks (sigh...months) by living through your vacations!

Like Brenda, I would love to see the Tutto menu. Allears still has last summer's version. And we are planning to try Tony's for dinner on our next trip (never been there) so I really look forward to that. Oh and California Grill...and...and..and....

I also love your commentary on what you did that day, the crowds, weather, etc. SO SO looking forward to this!

And I love your live reviews too! I promise to take as many menu pictures as I can...we love Epcot and tend to wander the countries alot so I will do my best on menu shots. Keep your fingers crossed that the rain is not going to damper the trip! :thumbsup2

GIRLFRIEND!!!!!! I can't believe you're on the 3rd page already and I haven't seen you around much! (well, it would help if I lurked around more huh?) YAY for your trip in 6 days!!! 150 more for us! (and I've almost got it paid off!!! shocking!)

So, are you trying to get into TH in the morning? We're planning on it in Oct... we should plan to meet up!

Okay... I'm gonna patiently wait! ......

Hey hon! Where you been :rotfl: Yes I have been trying to get TH but it isnt happening so I guess Boma will have to do :laughing:

Can't wait for your reviews.

Hi
Can't wait for your reviews!! I always look forward to them!!! Thanks!

Thanks for reading guys, just 5 more days! :banana:

Definitely in for this one :thumbsup2 We're off to POFQ on the 8th :cool1: so will get us even more excited!!:banana:

I will let you know all about POFQ, cannot wait to check this place out!

I just got back from 8 nights at the POFQ, it is a really pretty resort, I hope you like it. I reccomend taking the boat over to Downtown Disney it is a relaxing and scenic ride. The POFQ food court is pretty small so if you get sick of it you can take a relaxing stroll along the waterway to Riverside where they have more breakfast options. We tried the beignets, they were good, but super messy. Powder sugar was everywhere!

Yummmm powdered sugar! I think we will just be doing the CS for breakfast the three mornings...that should be ok..if DH wants a mid day break I am sure he will request a snack from POFQ too. Cannot wait to stay there!

I love your reviews! So glad to have found you before you actually go live so I can follow along - I'm very much looking forward to it! :yay:

-Jen

Count me in ... again:lmao:

We arrive at BWV on June 6 in the afternoon. Dinner at Spoodles after our wegoshop delivery:banana:

Ok there have been a few changes, I know I know I am changing things already and we are not even there yet! :lmao:

I just added a 6:45 pm dinner at Raglan Road on our arrival day. DH really wanted Fultons but we are going out with friends this weekend to a local place that has wonderful crab claws and he said it would be ok to pick something different. WPE is great but we have never been to RR and I have read wonderful things about it, plus I need to try that bread pudding!

I was also able to snag an early lunch at Sci Fi for our HS day, and this is the day that we are going to Cali Grill so hopefully 7 hours between the 2 reservations will be enough time to digest burgers and onion rings from lunch! :eek:

Still cannot get a breakfast ressie at TH, but I was able to move my Boma up to 9am so we can get over to AK earlier than we thought. I would love to have lunch at Flame Tree before heading home and of course, need that frozen chai..it is soooo good I wish all the parks had them.

So those are the changes, for now! :rotfl:

I just tried the frozen chai on my last trip a couple weeks ago. MMMMmmm, it was soooo good! My husband and I shared one and I wished we would have gotten two. My husband wants to try the Fulton Crab house on our next trip. What's good there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter