Ok, We're going!

neckhardt

Disney Cruiser to be.
We signed up for the Podcast cruise, without the kids. I tried to get my wife to do a short cruise this year, but she couldn't find anybody to watch our kids. So I talked her into going on the Disney Podcast cruise with those Podcast guys I dragged the family to meet at Mousefest last year.

I think she can find somebody to watch the kids by December of next year.

Neal :cheer2:

woo hoo! Now come sign up to Thrill the Wonder in 2010!

Welcome Aboard!!! I am very excited about it. It's a little more than a year away. Pretty soon I will be able to talk about it again and my non-Disney friends won't look at me crazy for talking about something happening in December of 2010. In June 2009, they all were going to have me committed ("It's over a year away!!!").

Welcome Niel!
You know if she can't find anyone the kids clubs are free for 3 years and older. They are open from 7am-midnight.
You don't even have to worry about feeding them, the clubs have their own dining rotation.

Welcome Niel!
You know if she can't find anyone the kids clubs are free for 3 years and older. They are open from 7am-midnight.
You don't even have to worry about feeding them, the clubs have their own dining rotation.

Thanks, but these kids are (or will be) 11 and 15. Mommy and daddy need a vacation without them, and it is too tough to take them out of school at this point.

Neal

Pretty soon I will be able to talk about it again and my non-Disney friends won't look at me crazy for talking about something happening in December of 2010. In June 2009, they all were going to have me committed ("It's over a year away!!!").

Oh, yeah! I know what you are talking about. I usually plan vacations a month two ahead. So strange to know what my vacation is going to be a year and a half from now!

Welcome, glad to have more aboard!

Well, we just found out that my company is going bankrupt, and selling all of their assets, so I will probably be out of a job by the middle of February (if not sooner). Hopefully, we will be on better footing before the final payment is due as I really do not want to miss this trip.

Anybody looking for a mainframe z/OS Systems programmer? I can make you a deal.

Neal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!