Ok to wear Mom of DCPer shirt?

Crazy4DisneyandTink

Mouseketeer
My DS starts the DCP on August 11th and I purchased a "My son is in the DCP" shirt. Is it ok to wear the shirt in the parks?

Thanks in advance!

softball chick

Teacher of Math and Disney Magic
Definitely wear it! As a DCP Alumni, I love seeing parents wearing shirts like that around the park! It always makes me smile and I will sometimes strike up a fun conversation with them about the DCP because of it.

• yaya74

DIS Veteran
    Definitely wear it! During our recent trip at WDW, I met many CMs from the DCP program. I took the opportunity to tell my DD10 about the program and start planting seed in her little head. Hopefully one day I will be a proud mom wearing a T-shirt like that at WDW.

stobaugh6

Mouseketeer
    Search for "Disney College Program Parents Group - DCP Parents" on Facebook. I'm a member of the group. They sell the DCP shirts and other items. Yes, you can wear them into the parks. I wore mine every time we visited last year! Lol!

Nikki0923

Earning My Ears
    Search for "Disney College Program Parents Group - DCP Parents" on Facebook. I'm a member of the group. They sell the DCP shirts and other items. Yes, you can wear them into the parks. I wore mine every time we visited last year! Lol!
    Thank you so much!!

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News