~Ok, Tell Me What You Think...New AP Rate For Dec?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
ok, I had to go on-line at work to do this. I was looking for Dec 16th-Dec 25th with AP rate. I got a ressies at the Beach Club for the times stated above for $231.84 with tax for standard view a the Beach club. Does this sound like I got a discount? It does to me. so I booked it. now I have no clue how it works from here??

so I guess my queston is does it sound like I got the AP rate? and if it changes does my ressie amount change if it goes lower?
thanks!!!

If public rates are lower than the rate you are booked at right now your reservation will go down too.

thanks!!! I thought It seemed like a decent price!!! It was lower then what I paid in May :flower:

I suspect there is going to be an "AP Best Rate" and an "AP Rate" and they'll base the AP Rate on how well other codes fill the rooms. I also suspect that the other public codes will be above the existing "AP Best Rates." If they still have rooms available, then AP rates may be lower than the public codes, but still above the "AP Best Rate." Only if they find they have to offer a deeper discount on the AP to fill rooms will the AP Best Rate be lowered. They're not about to have a bunch of irrate AP Best Rate holders - the success of this new best rate program depends upon the satisfaction of those participating.

Isn't rack around $350/night-I think that's a great deal.

How did you get this rate? You went through the WDW reservation web site? How did you indicate you wanted the AP rate?
I'm currently booked at YC for the same time but my rate is $294. I'd love to get a discount. Thanks

skiingwife said:
How did you get this rate? You went through the WDW reservation web site? How did you indicate you wanted the AP rate?
I'm currently booked at YC for the same time but my rate is $294. I'd love to get a discount. Thanks

You have to go thru the AP passholders website and look under "Special Offers" - it's the new "Best Rate" program for passholders. You have to have the numbers off your AP or AP voucher to get in.

SuzEm said:
You have to go thru the AP passholders website and look under "Special Offers" - it's the new "Best Rate" program for passholders. You have to have the numbers off your AP or AP voucher to get in.
::yes:: that is just what I did :flower:

Finally! Got those elusive AP Dec rates!

Thanks DU! They seem pretty good to me-almost what you'd expect an AP rate would be-or am I totally wrong here.

mom_rules said:

Thanks DU! They seem pretty good to me-almost what you'd expect an AP rate would be-or am I totally wrong here.
so what did you get for rate? was it the same as mine?? :banana:

$249.00 including tax (I think rack with tax is $327.84?)

mom_rules said:

Where did you Dec AP rates. I was under the impression AP rates are not out past August yet. Im so confused.

Got AKL standard 6 days for $863 ($143/day), December 3-9. Saved $468 off of rack rate. Would be even nicer if the rate goes down further, but I really don't expect it to. I'm more than happy with this.

ECurto,

I got mine on-line thru the passholders best rate program.
they had alot for in dec. around my time. I checked all the resorts!

disneyworld! said:
ECurto,

I got mine on-line thru the passholders best rate program.
they had alot for in dec. around my time. I checked all the resorts!

I keep checking wilderness lodge, for the 6-16th. And theres no discount. Very frustrating. If I call in they say there are no AP discounts past August.

You have to go through the AP section online (WDW site).

WL std view was showing $178.40 (taxes incl) per night for
1st week in Dec. this morning.

ECurto said:
I keep checking wilderness lodge, for the 6-16th. And theres no discount. Very frustrating. If I call in they say there are no AP discounts past August.

You won't get them by calling in. They are only available online right now.

disneyworld! said:
ok, I had to go on-line at work to do this. I was looking for Dec 16th-Dec 25th with AP rate. I got a ressies at the Beach Club for the times stated above for $231.84 with tax for standard view a the Beach club. Does this sound like I got a discount? It does to me. so I booked it. now I have no clue how it works from here??

so I guess my queston is does it sound like I got the AP rate? and if it changes does my ressie amount change if it goes lower?
thanks!!!

Are you jerking our chain? ;) This is lower than the Sept/Oct value season AP rates. What an awesome rate!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter