ok, last thread about the newbie ak swap! I am mailing the rest tomorrow.

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
hey guys, just wanted to give you a quick update. I received bigsis1970's stuff today so I will put it into the envelopes when I get off the computer. I did not receive stuff from pixiedust32 or lizzy1004, nor have I heard from them. I will swap out the group 2 extra bag with the group 4 extra bag (except for bernardandmissbianca) and that way everyone will still get 10 things. So everyone should hopefully have their swap stuff back by the weekend. :goodvibes maggie

You can swap me out if it is easier for you. You don't need to do anything special just for me. that way you have even numbers of everything. Can't wait to get my stuff!

I really appreciate all of your work on this. Thanks again for hosting.

OH PHEW --- Sorry Maggie to have been your problem child in this swap!!!! I am glad they made it in time.. Michelle

Got my stuff in the mail today. Awesome stuff everyone!! :thumbsup2

I keep up this swapping stuff and the mail lady is going to go on strike!

My stuff came today! My DD7 begged me not to open them until she finished her school work. I think I am creating not one, but TWO swapping monsters! :rotfl2:

Everything looks so nice! Thanks for all the hard work. And thank you Maggie for hosting this for all us novices to get our feet wet!!

Thank You for hosting such a great swap... I can't wait to recieve my goodies!!!

princess:

I received mine today!! Thank you all for the great things and a big thank you to Maggie for hosting and getting it out so quick!! :goodvibes

Just talked to Maggie, she can't get to the boards right now, ya'll know how it is. Life can get in the way. Anywho she is glad that everyone is starting to get their stuff and enjoying their pieces. I will keep her posted on arrivals. I will start a new thread so we know it has been received. Please post there when you get your package.

Thanks everyone and happy scrapping!

Hi I got mine yesterday - GREAT JOB ladies!! everything will be used in my books!! Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter