OK... I'm bored

Tony-NJ

<font color=green>Ready for <font color=deeppink>S
I'm home all alone. Chris is down the shore and I had to work today. Now I just don't feel like driving. What can I do tonight? Any suggestions? :rolleyes:

Sorry Tony, no help here.

I'm bored too. And HOT. Really really really HOT HOT HOT. *ack* This New England native has had all she can handle of the heatwave.

So...Tony is bored
Debster is bored and hot

who's next???

I'm bored.

DH and DD (6) went to the hunting land to work on food plots. DD (2) is here with me sick with a somach virus. Now I am sweaty from her laying all me all afternoon.
SO I'm hot and sweaty and bored.
Anyone else?

Now it's raining like it never rained before!!!And the Direct TV went out!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: Oh, It's hoy here too! :rolleyes:

Woo Hoo! party at Tony's!

It's been sunny all day long here on Long Island :sunny:

I can have a party. Deb know's the rules though LMBO!!!;) ;)

OK - Party at my house. Free Beer and Wine. :jester:

Im bored too...but Im not complaining! ;)
DH took the kids to a birthday party today so that I could finally start packing and planning for our trip next week. I have done just about all I can do for now, and I even took a dip in the pool. While I like the quiet around here for a change it is a strange feeling being home alone. Especially when I was in the pool, I felt like, ok what do I do? who do I talk to? But, I just got a call and the boys are on their way home. I have to savor every minute now. ;)

On my way Tony, should be there in about 10 hours. ;)

Sorry to hear that your little one is not feeling well, Jenny :(
CC

Tony!

Go to chat tonight!! They're dragging the hot tub over to Fulton's and the drink and food are on Willy and Marla! LOL!! It will save your house from getting trashed and cut down on your grocery/state store bill!! :p Just make sure you wear your bathing suit, I'm pretty sure it's required if you want to get into the tub. :p

:earseek: Well Tony, I usually don't go to chat, but tonight might be an exception to the rule. ;) :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter