Ok, if I join the DC tonight, how soon can I book a room with DC discounts? Tonight?

Tina26

<font color=red>Say something witty and you will r
Another question.... will I need a specific code when I call to book a DC room discount or do I just tell them I want the DC room only rate for AKL? Thank so much guys!!:)

That's a good question . . .but I'm not really sure . . .

When I renewed my membership (from my OLD magic kingdom club membership) I was issued a new #. She said that I would have that # in 24 - 48 hours. I don't know if it would be the same for a non-renewal.

You need the code for the new rates that came out . . .if you go to www.mousesavers.com it will show you the two codes, one for room only and one for package.

Good Luck :D

DC only has a limited number of discounted rooms. Just joining DC dosen't guarantee you a discount.

Thanks so much for the speedy reply! I got the code you mentioned and I'm going to call and get my DC membership right now. I'll ask how long I have to wait before booking a room with my discount.....hope I don't have to wait at all! I'm so excited because the AKL discounted rates are great!!:D

Thanks again!

Tina:)

Wish apon a star,

I can book using the discount codes in 24-48 hours when I get my number just like you said. Boy, I sure do hope they have something left at AKL in July when I get that number in a couple of days! I wish I'd joined a few days ago!!:rolleyes:

Michele,

The only way I know how much they are is I asked in an earlier thread how much AKL discounted rooms are. I was told: $228 for savannah (includes tax) and 139 standard (not sure if this includes tax). Hope this helps!

Don't worry Tina . . .I'm sure you'll get a good rate . . .I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya . . .post when you know.

YIPPEEEE!! I got it!! AKL Savannah view for July 27th through August 1st (got so excited, I decided to book six nights instead of five:D ) What will dh say...hee hee! I requested 2nd floor with bunk beds and I asked if it would help to fax in those requests and the CM said no, that she was adding the requests to my ressies and that there are no guarantees. Can't wait til July!!:pinkbounc

Tina:D :D :D

YIPPEEEE!! I got it!! AKL Savannah view for July 27th through August 1st (got so excited, I decided to book six nights instead of five:D ) What will dh say...hee hee! I requested 2nd floor with bunk beds and I asked if it would help to fax in those requests and the CM said no, that she was adding the requests to my ressies and that there are no guarantees. Can't wait til July!!:pinkbounc

Tina:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!