I keep going back and fourth. Here is the back story...we are planning to visit the world from Sept. 3rd-11th or 12th. I am thinking I want to go ahead and book. The catch is that we are only staying onsite if free dining is offered. The reason being is that we are booking two rooms for eight people and 1 infant, and if free dining isn't offered it would just be cheaper for us to book a vacation home or rent DVC points and pay for a few meals out of pocket and cook the rest in a kitchen. We are planning on staying at POP. I guess my hesitation is.. if I go ahead and book now and when free dining comes out add it to our ressie, how hard is it to secure a new reservation with free dining? Has anyone ever had a problem adding free dining once it was announced?! Or should I just wait it out and book once Free Dining is announced? We are still going to be doing a few TS meals regardless of where we stay...and I would like to book them all at the 180+10 days if possible. But I'm just so confused on what I should do!! Also if we do book and free dining isn't offered, how long does it take to get the money back once you have can celled a reservation. If it were up to me we would stay onsite anyways, but since my boyfriend and I are paying for almost the entire trip he wants to be frugal! haha Any help or advice from you guys would be much appreciated !! Thanks!