OK! I have out grown my crop in style xx large bag!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
Well not really but I think my style has out grown it! I still need to pack everything away and be portable. But I know like embellishments! :bounce: and need something that will make it easier to get too. DIdin't some post about a zag bag or something? I want to look at homedepot but thought I would get some pointers here.

I have three of the same one from Michael's bead department for eyelets ...O.K...I am a junkie.

I also use the kids car boxes...like hot wheels. They used to hold embroidery thread...now they hold button bags and such.

Of course, now you need a big bag to put all these in, but it is pretty light weight.

As for the XXL...it makes a great paper taker (lol). If anyone if looking for a bag, I really recommend the CM one. It has bigger pockets, which hold more stuff, and is more practical. I never use the XXL pockets. They are too small...and would require thought...NOT!

I swear I spend more time organizing than cropping most weeks.

Patti

tool box section of Walmart?

I got the ZAG for about $20 something - I LOVE IT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter