OK Guys... YOU'VE CONVINCED ME! PCC 2.0 IS ON!!!

wishspirit

When you wish upon a star!
My mom has been talking to me tonight, talking to me about something that could cost me a lot of money!

Since I didn't get into my teacher training, I have no commitments in December and the 16th is my 22nd Birthday!

So guys, convince me! Should I splurge and do the cruise? Is this just my mothers wine induced haze causing her delusions about our future Disney trips?

Should I just risk it, spend the money and join in the fun?!?

HELP!

Update: WE ARE GOING!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: My mom has booked the hotel with DVC and is paying the deposit now, I am looking for flights! :cloud9:

My mom has been talking to me tonight, talking to me about something that could cost me a lot of money!

Since I didn't get into my teacher training, I have no commitments in December and the 16th is my 22nd Birthday!

So guys, convince me! Should I splurge and do the cruise? Is this just my mothers wine induced haze causing her delusions about our future Disney trips?

HELP!

You should do it! You have your whole life to be responsible. The memories made on PCC 1.0 will last a lifetime. Your birthday will be celebrated with a ton of your DIS friends. MVMCP, DATW, the cruise and many other events. Do it!!! :thumbsup2

Mom here! - It's NOT a wine induced haze!

We had so much fun meeting lovely fellow DISers "Becx and Gav" and "Disney Enabler" last year - you know we would love to meet other fanatic DISers!

Launchpad11B is right - you have your whole life to be responsible - we NEED to do this cruise!! Now you have the opportunity - it would be so sad to miss it! DH (dad to you - wishspirit!) and I were going to WDW to celebrate my 50th in Jan 2010 - I can't think of a better reason to bring forward the celebration!

Mom here! - It's NOT a wine induced haze!

We had so much fun meeting lovely fellow DISers "Becx and Gav" and "Disney Enabler" last year - you know we would love to meet other fanatic DISers!

Launchpad11B is right - you have your whole life to be responsible - we NEED to do this cruise!! Now you have the opportunity - it would be so sad to miss it! DH (dad to you - wishspirit!) and I were going to WDW to celebrate my 50th in Jan 2010 - I can't think of a better reason to bring forward the celebration!

See. Mother knows best. What's the problem? Why are we even discussing this? You know you're going to cruise. Just make it official. E-mail Tracy and lets do this!!! See you in December! :goodvibes

combination of your 22nd and your mom's 50th...why are you even thinking about it?? GO.

Oh dearest Kate! I would absolutely LOVE to meet you IN PERSON! I think that the fact you are available during December and your mother is supportive means it's meant to be!

You KNOW you want to do this!

Paul's right. You're young. You do have your whole life ahead of you to do the wise and responsible thing. You would have so much fun on the cruise that you would never forget it. I know I still recall fond times from PCC 1.0.

HELP!

You have to ask??? Seriously?? and you're asking us??? Silly Silly girl

See you on the ship :laughing:

See. Mother knows best. What's the problem? Why are we even discussing this? You know you're going to cruise. Just make it official. E-mail Tracy and lets do this!!! See you in December! :goodvibes

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Kate -

Your presence is required. See you in December! :)

Kate-
Listen to your mother. She was and always will be your guiding light in life...
See you in December ;)

Um, here, let me take care of this for you.

SEE YOU IN DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

The only question is... Whose Fish extender group are you going to join? :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Just send the email to Tracy..you know you want to.....Do It...see you in December.

Kate, do it. Don said he is going to try and pants Paul. I am going just to see Paul hunt down Don!!! :rotfl2:

Kate, if you go on the cruise this could be you in real life.
543458525_oo2w2-M.jpg

Kim

Kate - Follow Mom's advice. Can't wait to meet you in person. See you in December.

Kate can muster! ::yes::

See you all on the ship. :thumbsup2 to Mom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter