OK DIS Dads....what all do you want for Father's Day?

I just want the kids and their families to come over for a big barbecue where we'll spend the day together tubing and fishing on the lake. If I know my wife, she'll make this happen just like she does every Father's Day. I'm looking forward to the "surprise". :)

My 87 year old Dad still wants my two layer white cake with fudge frosting. No card; no anything else.

Next.......:)
Sounds good to me, Kitty.

For me, no requests at all. Give me a restful day, maybe lunch/dinner out at a nice restaurant. End the day with some two layer white cake with fudge frosting. 🥮

Rich-Vanilla-Cake-with-Fudgy-Chocolate-Icing-feature2-190x190.jpg

For the past 26 years none of our four kids have lived near us, so it'll be just phone calls once again. However, in about sixty days that all changes. We both retired recently and we're free to move. The house has sold, we're waiting for our new home to be built, so on August 1st, it's so long WDW, hello Atlanta area. Beginning next year and for the first time in decades, I will be with family spending fathers and grandfathers day with kids and Grand-kids by my side. Now that's a Fathers Day present.

every single dad I know would love this gift....
Father’s Day Special On RicFlairShop.com! Surprise Your Father With A Call From The Nature Boy! Today Is The Last Day To Get 10% Off All Items On Ric Flair Shop! Purchase Your Call Today To Save. I Will Be Making Every Single Call! Get Your Father Something He Would LOVE, A Call From The Nature Boy! WOOOOO!

every single dad I know would love this gift....
Father’s Day Special On RicFlairShop.com! Surprise Your Father With A Call From The Nature Boy! Today Is The Last Day To Get 10% Off All Items On Ric Flair Shop! Purchase Your Call Today To Save. I Will Be Making Every Single Call! Get Your Father Something He Would LOVE, A Call From The Nature Boy! WOOOOO!
That’s pretty cool. When I was in graduate school at UF, he would come to football games and hang out on the sideline. Whenever they showed him on the big screen, everyone in the stadium would start going, “Wooo!” It was awesome.

A nap!
My wife and daughter have been bugging me for my wish list for Father's Day, and my birthday which is 2 weeks later.
I could use a new bottle of Wheel and Tire cleaner, but other than that, nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter