Ok, deep breath, we're trying again today

Shugardrawers

<font color=teal><b>Ovarian Cancer Survivor!<br><f
One more shot at this medication today, this time with the IV anti-emetics hopefully heading off the reaction at the pass. If I just can't tolerate it, I'm pretty much out of options so everybody cross your fingers and toes. I swear I'l check in later.

I've crossed everything that will bend!!!:banana:

Good luck today! Let us know....

Ok, this was better. It wasn't perfect but it was better. I went ahead and scheduled for 2 weeks from today and I'll see how I feel over the next few days. My Dr. is going to call me Monday for the lowdown. I'm nauseaus but I'm not violently ill. That's a start. I am however, very tired. This calls for a nap.

HUgs to Shugs......I just saw this as today was my DH's birthday and we were out having lunch/early dinner with friends...

Please know that we are praying for you.... keep the faith and hang in there. I am hoping all goes well for you... Double hugs from me.

Sending lots of prayers and gentle hugs for a successful treatment.

Whew....I was holding my breath until I saw your update. So glad you were able to tolerate the medicine. :thumbsup2

I think of you often and keep you in my prayers. I hope the next round is easier for you to take.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter