OK, decided to stay in Orlando

dzneprincess

This page intentionally left blank
I got an 89.00 rate thru AAA for Radisson Universal. How is this property has anyone ever stayed here or had any experiences here? Also I REALLY didnt want to spend that much on a hotel, can anyone recommend?
TIA
Amanda
Thank You all for answering the questions of a newcomer. Tho I am new to this board, I am a frequent visiter to mycoupons boards, where I got the link to his board:) :)

LOL beckers, I did that after my last post, and I got the Wyndham resort Orlando for $50.00 a night!! Great minds think alike :) Anyways that why I asked about it, I really didn't expect to get accepted and it was. Does anyone have experience to share on this property?? It looks really nice on the website.

Welcome, dzneprincess!

What part of Georgia do you live?

I'm sorry I can't help you with Wyndham, I DID stay at the Radisson, though, GREAT hotel. Good for you doing the Priceline thing, I have had great luck with them.

Mycoupons is also a great site... like you said, GMTA!

i am about an hour and half southwest of you in the valley :) Columbus, I didn't even notice that you were in Atlanta :wave: I read your trip report on the other board, sounds like y'all had a blast.

The Wyndham is a good hotel ... I stayed there for one night on my last trip. Nice pool area and common areas, and the rooms are nice enough (nothing fancy, but everything's nice).

This is roughly in the Middle of the I-Drive Area, right at the corner of Sand Lake Road and I-Drive I think, so you can get off the Sand Lake Road exit and you're right there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter