• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

O'Hona, MVMCP fireworks and they dont turn down the lights and pipe in the music?

dreaminofdisney

<font color=blue>Wants it all....and now HAS IT AL
I just read this on the allears newsletter

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

...from Jeff: I just thought I would let your readers know that the California Grill does not turn down the lights and play music during the Halloween night fireworks. They informed us they only do that on the nights Wishes takes place.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

I was wondering if this is true for O'Hona also. What about MVMCP nights?

We were at O'Hana during WISHES and they did turn down the lights. I can't remember if they piped in the music.

For some reason I don't think they turn down the lights or pipe in the music for the MNSSHP or MVMCP fireworks....
we went to Cali Grill and it was during MNSSHP fireworks and they didn't, they said that it is only for wishes.

Maybe someone else has experience with Ohana during those special fireworks though.

dont know about ohana - but we went to CG on a MVMCP night and they did not dim and play the music - they said only on straight wishes nights

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter