'Ohana's or Kona Cafe?

pumpkinfish

<font color=blue>Clothing Expert and Magic Giver o
Trying to get a meal in at poly, and don't know which one?!?!? This is more for my DH since I am a picky eater at times (not sure I will enjoy the "island" foods).

Ohana. The foods aren't really islandy although the sauces are. Grilled meats, wontons, green beans. Pretty simple stuff and very good. While Kona is good, Ohana is unique.

Having eaten at both several times, I would rate Ohana's if you are looking for just one meal. Kona Cafe is very good but is the place you have a quick meal in and out type of place. We ate breakfast and lunch there and usually would do Ohana's for a nice dinner. Both serve good food and are fine restaurants, we just think Ohana's is one or two steps above Kona Cafe...smjj

For either meal, I would choose Kona. The setting is casual but the food is wonderful.

And if nothing appeals to you there is a nice sized cheeseburger on the children's menu.

IMO, both are wonderful restaurants, offering different experiences.

If you prefer a lively fun filled all you can eat meal with a set menu, Ohana is the way to go. If you want a quieter, more laid back meal where you order what you want off a regular menu, Kona is for you.

No matter which you choose,I dont think you will be disapointed. Both places always impress us. :)

Ohana's--love this place--I was iffy before my first visit--Not to More!!

YUM. . .YUM. . .

O'Hana is a fun place, but from a strictly food point of view, I think the Kona Cafe is a better choice. The food is excellent, and prepared to your order. At OHana, you get what you get.

Agree with CamColt. I don't know how you could go wrong with either.
Don't even attempt OHana's without PS'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter