Ohana table for 2?

There are tables for 3 that are pushed up against the windows (thus no 4th chair). They'll put 2 people at those. DH and I have sat at these types of tables twice. Both times was during Wishes - we had spectacular views of the fireworks!

We have sat at the tables by the window and also at a four top table as well. Ask for a table by the window, the view is amazing...especially during the fireworks.

I have sat a 2 top twice at Ohana, once with my MIL and once with my DH. We had great seats to watch the coconut races, which are always so cute to watch.

YEs there are a few of them. Reservations for 2 have been hard for me to get.

We sat at a table for two in October. Now we were right by the kitchen and kind of in the middle of things. The coconut race went right by us, and the singing lady took a shine to my husband. :) He was a little embarrassed; it was pretty cute! This is not your super romantic meal. You're going for the great food!

Just wondering if there are tables for 2 at Ohana?

Thanks!

We ate there Xmas night just dh and I..we were seated
Right by the fire pit...it was. Good time..good food..just be prepared when the kids parade start
Connears

We have eaten there a number of times - we are 2 people and always sat at a 4 top. We've dinned on holidays and at various hours.

Strangely enough, we have ALWAYS been seated at the SAME table! We don't ask for it either.... We are both anxious to see where we are seated on our upcoming trip! It's the only place in The World this happens to us!

Awesome. I was afraid it might be family style and smaller parties would be seated together. I have an 8pm reservation and I believe Wishes is at 9! Thanks for the help. This will be my first time eating here and I'm really looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter