O'hana or Sanaa, opinions

Tpiejg

Disney Nana
I can't decide between O'hana or Sanaa. I have been to O'hana and my family and I love it especially the Bread pudding dessert. But, I have never tried Sanaa, It seems to get good reviews? It would be a late dinner so i dont plan on seeing the animals. is it worth changing my ressie from o'hana to Sanaa. We have no problem trying new and unusual foods. thanks for your opinions

I can't decide between O'hana or Sanaa. I have been to O'hana and my family and I love it especially the Bread pudding dessert. But, I have never tried Sanaa, It seems to get good reviews? It would be a late dinner so i dont plan on seeing the animals. is it worth changing my ressie from o'hana to Sanaa. We have no problem trying new and unusual foods. thanks for your opinions

Haven't tried Sanaa (not fond of their type foods), but there have been good and not so good reviews - as all restaurants have.

We're here now, ate at 'Ohana last night, and would never miss it on any of our trips! Yummy!!!!

We have been to both places multiple times and have really enjoyed the experiences. However, if I had to choose between the 2, Sanaa would win every time. IMO it is one of the best 1TS credit restaurants in WDW.

I'd vote for Sanaa unless your goal is to get as much food as possible, in which case the all-you-care-to-eat spread at 'Ohana will get the nod. They are both good, but Sanaa is, in my opinion, a lot better.

I am going to agree with choosing Sanaa. We have eaten in both places and liked both places, but IMO Sanaa would win out. I really enjoyed the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter