Ohana or Fogo de Chao or Texas de Brazil?

cwnhokie

DIS Veteran
Our kids love Ohana but I think what they love is the food. I can't find a time that I like right now so I was thinking about introducing them to the joy of a Brazilian steakhouse instead. Thoughts? Any favorites? We have 3 boys 11, 16 and 17.

Honestly? I love Ohana.. but Fogo is MUCH better. Better quality meat, and WAY more options. Also much cheaper. Sign up for their email list, and they frequently send out $25 coupons - and you can use 2 per table. We actually had dinner there last night, and total was $60 for 2 adults after 2 coupons.

At Ohana you're paying for the privilege of dining at the Poly and the atmosphere, not for the quality of the food.

Your boys are at the perfect age to eat their body weight in assorted meats!

My 13yo boy wanted Fogo for his birthday dinner. He did eat nearly his weight in meat. Your 11yo is half price, and definitely get on that email list (get two people on the list so you can get 2 coupons). Here in Houston, Wednesday is half-price wine also.

Fogo de Chao no doubt! The food & service are sooo much better than Ohana. PS now I’m hungry just thinking about it!

'Ohana is bad and completely not worth it. They also only serve one type of (overcooked, underseasoned, and tough) meat. The appetizers are pretty run of the mill stuff you'd find in the freezer section at Costco.

Fogo De Chao and Texas De Brazil are very very similar. I'm sure both have their fans that will proclaim that one is so much better than the other, but they're pretty similar. Either one is a better choice over 'Ohana.

We have eaten at Texas de Brazil twice on Orlando, good but better in Aruba. A few years ago, Texas had a generous coupon on their e mail club, now I think they just send you coupon for dessert. Will try Fogo de Chao next time we are in Orlando for sure! Sounds delish!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter